Chapter Fifteen

Jaime's Point of View~

The rest of that night was mostly spent out looking for Vanessa with Vic, Mike, and Tony. Vic kept trying to convince me that Kellin didn't have her, but it all seemed to suspicious. He kissed her yesterday and obviously he likes her. Maybe he wanted to spite us by taking her. It was kind of crazy, but it might be true.

We got back to the bus and I went straight to my bunk, laying down and almost crying. I missed her so much already. I definitely wasn't getting any sleep tonight. Not without knowing Vanessa's okay.

"Dude, we're gonna find her. You don't think Mike and I are worried? I'm terrified, but I don't want to stress myself out about it." Vic told me.

I rolled my eyes. How could they not be freaking out? I knew it wasn't healthy for me to be so sick over this, but I was. I couldn't help it.

"What if she's dead, Vic? Then should we just be fine and not worried at all? Vic, I'm worried sick about her. I don't care what anybody says. I'm not doing anything until I find her."

"Do you really think I'm not worried sick?! She's my sister! I just don't want to be so stressed. You need to calm down and get some sleep."

"No. I'm not sleeping or calming down until she's in my arms again."

"Well, then you might never sleep again." I heard Tony say. I immediately turned my head to look at him.

"What?!"

"She could be gone. What if we never see her again? What if someone kidnapped her and took her somewhere? She could be miles away by now."

It was like he was just saying things to piss me off and make me want to kill him now. Everything he said only made me want to go look for her more.

"Tony, shut the hell up. I have to find her now. I'm not doing anything until I do." I said, jumping up and getting out of my bunk.

"Then I'm coming with you." Mike said, jumping down from his top bunk. "I want to know where my sister is."

"Okay, how about this? Me and Mike will go look for her, if we find her or find anything about where she might be, we'll text you. You and Tony stay here and if you hear anything, tell us where and we'll look, alright?" I said, mainly to Vic.

Everyone nodded and right after that, I ran off the bus, not even bothering to see if Mike had followed.

"Wait for me!" I rolled my eyes.

"This is serious, Mike. And don't scream. I don't want anyone to hear us."

"You're really serious about this, huh?" Mike asked, quieter.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not stopping until I find her."

"I see that. And God forbid this, but what if we don't find her?"

My heart broke at the sound of those words. "I don't know, Mike. I'd like to not think about that right now. I'm more focused on finding her." I said, starting to walk ahead of him.

"Jaime, don't be mad at me. I'm just as worried as you, but I don't want us to be searching for her when we know we'll never find her."

I couldn't take anymore of the negativity. It was making me insane.

"Mike! Shut the hell up! Stop being negative! I'm sick of hearing that we're not gonna find her and that she's gone! Just stop!"

"You're the one who's freaking out!"

"I'm trying to find my girlfriend and YOUR sister!"

"You know what? I'm going back to the bus. Good luck finding someone who's gone."