Chapter Twenty

Vanessa's Point of View~

Six Months Later

I smiled as I watched the guys finish up the last song of the show. Tour was over the next day and I had a lot of fun the past few months. I was over the whole siuation that happened and I was feeling better. Jaime wouldn't really let me go out anywhere by myself anymore. Either, him, Mike, Tony, Vic, or Kellin would go with me. Kellin and I had become really good friends. Him and Jaime have been getting along really well, too.

Jaime ran backstage, out of breath. I smiled and hugged him a little bit.

"Good job, baby." I said, quickly kissing him. He kissed me back and didn't break it for a few minutes. I giggled into it and moved closer to him, so it was easier. He smirked and I felt him try and slip his hands up my shirt. I pulled back only because Vic and Mike were there.

"Not here."

He sighed and fake groaned. "Babe...."

I rolled my eyes. "Later."

"Come on, I just worked so hard. Please?"

"You're just mad because you're sexually frustrated." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

He smiled and rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

I giggled and saw Mike and Vic looking at us. "What?"

Mike laughed. "You two are funny."

I rolled my eyes. "You think everything we do is funny."

"Cause their immature little beasts."

I giggled and we all went back to the bus. I went to me and Jaime's bunk and laid down. I saw Jaime come over and take his shirt off. I giggled and covered my mouth.

"This time, I'll leave it off." I smirked and he laid down next to me.

"Tomorrow's the last day." I said, wrapping my arms around him and laying on his chest.

"I know. Then, we can finally be together at home.

I smiled, but soon it faded. "The next tour I might not be able to go on."

"Why not?"

"I'm starting school. I really want to go."

Jaime sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I understand. It's okay. You deserve a good education."

I smiled. "Thank you so much."

He kissed my head. "Don't worry about it now."

I nodded and closed my eyes.
"Are you tired?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm just thinking."

"About what?"

"Us?" I knew he smiled when I said that.

"What about us?"

I shrugged and opened my eyes. "What's gonna happen when your not home all the time, if I'm gonna live with you, the future...if we're even still together."

"Of course we'll be together."

"You think so?"

"I know so. I love you."

I smiled. "I love you, too."