TWELVE

Krystal smiled as she saw Amber standing uncomfortably at against the wall, looking pretty jealous as she watched Krystal chat with other people. Although Krystal found it amusing that Amber got so jealous, she was also slightly frustrated by the fact that despite this Amber had never made a move on Krystal.

Krystal saw Taehyung a couple of metres away, chatting to another boy and looking rather fondly at him, and decided to use Amber's jealousy for her own amusement. Maybe, she hoped, she'd be able to make Amber jealous enough to confess her feelings.

"Hey Taehyung." She said, and Taehyung stopped talking to his friend as he looked up at her. His friend frowned slightly, seeming to be a bit annoyed with their conversation being interrupted. "Want to dance?"

Taehyung looked at his friend, as if for permission. "Do you mind, hyung?"

Yoongi shook his head, figuring that even if he did mind Taehyung go and dance with a pretty girl, he had no right to stop him. Even if they had a more official relationship, he still couldn't stop him. Taehyung smiled at Yoongi, before following Krystal out into the small crowd of dancers.

Yoongi watched in jealousy, annoyed with how their bodies pressed together, the way they smiled and looked at each other. On the other side of the room, Amber was feeling similarly.

"I'm trying to make Amber jealous." Krystal said into Taehyung's ear, trying to be heard over the music. "You don't mind helping me, do you?"

"No, maybe you can help me too." Taehyung responded, glancing over at Yoongi. He wanted to see how far their relationship went, and how much Yoongi liked him.

Krystal smiled and leaned in closer, giving Taehyung a little warning as she leaned in closer. Yoongi and Amber's eyes widened and then closed as Krystal kissed Taehyung.

Yoongi felt extremely jealous, and also unable to do anything as they didn't actually have a relationship. Amber, was in a pretty similar situation. Yoongi eventually left the house, growing sick of watching Krystral and Taehyung kiss (who didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.).

Taehyung noticed Yoongi run out, having been watching him through the corner of his partially closed eyes, and pulled away from Krystal. Without any explanation, he left her and chased after Yoongi.

"What was that?" Amber asked when Krystal walked over to her with satisfied smile on her lips.

"A kiss." Krystal said, leaning on the wall next to Amber. Amber frowned, wanting to say something but also not wanting to admit her feelings. She felt Krystal was too amazing to like someone like her, so had simply settled for watching her interact with people jealously.

"Why?" Krystal shrugged, making Amber huff. "Why would you just kiss him like that?"

"Because I can. He said I could. I was trying to make someone jealous." Krystal winked at Amber. "Did it work?"

Amber didn't say anything, not bothering to deny the obvious truth that the kiss succeeded in making her jealous. Krystal sighed, growing annoyed with Amber's lack of an answer.

"Why can't you just admit you like me?" Krystal asked, feeling a bit frustrated and annoyed.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Amber said, though the blush spreading across her cheeks and the way she avoided eye contact said otherwise. Krystal huffed again, crossing her arms and sticking her bottom lip out like a sulking toddler.

"Well, if you can't admit your feelings, I guess I'll have to go find someone else to like..." Amber's eyes widened, partially hoping Krystal's words meant what she thought they meant.

"Wait, no, don't go like someone else!" Amber said quickly and Krystal smiled. "I'm sorry I haven't confessed, I just think you're too good for me and--"

Krystal decided to do the cliche thing of cutting Amber off with a kiss on the lips, causing the other girl's eyes to widened before kissing back.

"No one's too good for me, it's not like I'm a goddess or something."

"To me you are."

-

Taehyung pushed past the people crowded in the backyard as he tried to reach Yoongi, who had somehow managed to get the back and front doors mixed up and was now really regretting his mistake. Taehyung called out to him, but it was hard to tell if Yoongi was ignoring him or just hadn't heard him.

Yoongi heard the music's volume be turned up as apparently someone's favourite song started playing, and mentally cursed everyone as he pushed around by the jumping bodies. He lost his balance and found himself falling, cursing his terrible luck as he realised the only thing to catch his fall was the water in the pool.

He was now wondering why he'd come to yet another pool party when he still wasn't that great a swimmer.

Taehyung saw Yoongi falling, briefly wondered how he was so calm even though he was falling to his potential death, before his lifeguard instincts kicked in and he stripped off his shirt and dived into the pool.

He grabbed the sinking Yoongi and pulled him up to the surface. Yoongi gasped and sputtered, gripping Taehyung's shoulders as he shook his wet hair.

"Hyung, why did you run away? I thought we agreed you wouldn't go outside?" Taehyung said once Yoongi had calmed enough to listen to him. He kept his arms around Yoongi's waist, both to keep him above water and to stop him from getting away.

"I thought it was the front door. All sense of direction is lost in that building.." Yoongi said, making Taehyung chuckle. "Why aren't you with your lady friend? You two seemed to be enjoying yourself when I left."

"I saw you run away." Taehyung said, and Yoongi began to frown. "I only let her kiss her because she was trying to make her friend jealous. Trust me, for every other reason, my lips are yours."

"You mean, I got jealous and almost drowned, because you were helping a friend make a friend jealous?" Taehyung nodded innocently and Yoongi glared at him. "Kim Taehyung, you will be the death of me..."

"I like to think I'm your live saver." Taehyung said, kissing Yoongi's down-turned lips. Yoongi pushed him away, but immediately changed his mind when he realised where they were.

"Can we get out of this pool?" He asked and Taehyung shrugged, moving his hands down Yoongi's body till he reached his thighs. He got Yoongi to wrap his legs around his waist, using the opportunity to place his hands on his butt.

"I can think of some things we should do before we get out..."

-

-

-