SIX

Jungkook and Hoseok sat across from each other in the cafe, both silently looking around the cafe as they drank their drinks. Hoseok drummed his fingers on the table as he watched the waitress place the food and drink on the table across them.

Despite there being nothing between them and the constant drunk party hook-ups, there wasn't any awkwardness between the pair. They had come to terms with the fact that at parties, their drunk selves were drawn to each other sexually.

It also helped that they didn't always remember the hook-ups. Not till they saw the photos, anyway.

"Hey!" Jungkook clicked his fingers at Hoseok, who pulled his gaze away from the waitress to look at Jungkook. "Don't be such a perv."

"What? I'm only looking..." Hoseok shrugged, as if this was no big deal.

"She could be dating someone, she might not want you to be staring at her." Hoseok looked back over at the woman, who had moved to another table, and stared at her for a few more seconds before shaking his head and looking at Jungkook.

"She's not dating anyone." Jungkook frowned and looked at the waitress.

"How can you tell?" They both watched as she smiled at the man she was serving.

"She's flirting with that guy. I don't think she'd be flirting with someone if she wasn't single. Either that or she's bored."

"How can you tell that's flirting?" Jungkook looked back at Hoseok, who took a sip of his drink before replying.

"I work at host club, I deal with flirtatious advances all the time." Jungkook sighed and shook his head, stirring his spoon in his drink.

"I still don't even know how you got that job... Who'd want a horse as a host?"

"I slept with the owner." Jungkook's eyes widened as he suddenly looked up in surprise and confusion, making Hoseok laugh. "I'm kidding, I only sleep with you... And that boy from the party a couple of weeks ago."

"Would it kill you to keep that thing in your pants?"

"Yes, yes it would."

-

"Yo, neighbour." Seokjin squealed and dropped the pot he was holding as Namjoon poked his head over the fence, making Namjoon chuckle. Seokjin's cheeks turned pink as he scooped the dirt back into the pot, refusing to look up at Namjoon.

"D-Do you want something?" Seokjin asked once he no longer had an excuse to not look up at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled and shook his head, making Seokjin frown.

"It's my day off and I'm bored."

"So you decided to scare me?" Namjoon shrugged.

"Not my fault you jumped." Namjoon leaned against the fence, resting his head on his arms. Seokjin dusted his hands off and stood up, stretching his back once he had. He'd been bent over all morning gardening, and now he was starting to notice his aching back.

Namjoon noticed Seokjin's discomfort and jumped at the opportunity. He quickly ran over to Seokjin's side of the fence, not really caring that he hadn't been invited over.

"Here, let me help. I'm an amazing masseur." Namjoon said, removing Seokjin's hands from his shoulders and replacing them with his own.

Seokjin felt uncomfortable at first but soon relaxed under Namjoon's fingers, sighing happily as he felt the tension leave his shoulders. Namjoon smiled, continuing to massage Seokjin.

"I have magic fingers." Namjoon said as Seokjin sighed again. "They work wonders on people."

"Well they're working wonders on me." Seokjin said and Namjoon grinned.

"Hey, hyung, do you want to go to the movies later or something? There's that new movie I really want to see, but no one will go with me." Namjoon said as he finished up the small massage session.

"What one is it?" Seokjin asked, turning around as he removed his gardening gloves.

"That weird alien one. I don't remember what it's called." They both shrugged and then fell silent as Seokjin thought about it.

"Sure, why not. I've got nothing better to do."

"Great." Namjoon said as his smile grew. "Now, there's one other thing I need to know."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want a happy ending with that massage?"

-

-

-