Kissing him again, Jungkook gently pushed Jimin down so he was lying underneath him. He slowly crawled down his body, while Hoseok moved up to attack Jimin's neck, sucking on it and leaving bright red marks that we're going to be obvious when Jimin was on-duty at the pool the next day. Jimin moaned as Hoseok continued leaving bright red marks and Jungkook's tongue travelled up his dick. Jungkook's mouth enveloped the tip, his tongue swirling around it. Hoseok travelled down to Jimin's nipples, biting gently down on it.

Jimin was having no problem with being bottom.

Hoseok shifted uncomfortably from where he was crouched on the side of the bed, disliking the positions he had to be in. Jungkook noticed this and pulled away from Jimin briefly, replacing his mouth with his hand.

"Is it going to be better if we move to the floor or something? There might be more room." He suggested, and Hoseok looked up at him, scrunching up his nose.

"Floor sex, ew. No, I'll just climb on to the other side of the bed." Hoseok said, making Jungkook sigh and wonder why he didn't just do that earlier rather than climb on the floor.

As Hoseok climbed on to the bed, he reached around Jungkook's body and wrapped his fingers around Jungkook's dick, nibbling Jungkook's ear as he began to move his hand up and down Jungkook's length.

"Jimin, do you have lube? And a condom?" Jungkook asked, and Jimin nodded. "Where?"

"Top drawer, over there." Jimin pointed over at a chest drawers, and Hoseok got up and went over to it. He opened the drawer, his eyes widening as he stared at the contents of the drawer. "Most of the lube and condoms are joke presents from friends and stuff."

"There are so many flavours..." Hoseok muttered, digging through the collection. "Ooh, ribbed."

"Hoseok, just pick one." Jungkook snapped.

"Jungkook, there's heated ones." Hoseok whisper-shouted excitedly, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Pick one!"

"Okay, okay." Hoseok grabbed the first condom and tube of lube he saw, closed the drawer and returned to the other two. "I'll put them on."

Jimin decided it was his turn to return the pleasure, and as Hoseok put the lube on Jungkook, who was now sitting on the side of the bed, Jimin climbed down in front of Hoseok and wrapped his fingers around his dick. While he stroked Hoseok's length, he cat-licked the tip. Hoseok moaned, his fingers fumbling slightly around Jungkook's dick as Jimin slowly took his length in his mouth.

Once the lube was coated on Jungkook's dick, Hoseok tapped Jimin's shoulder. Jimin looked up, understood what was going on and climbed back on to the bed. Jungkook got him to go on all fours, and he brought himself to his entrance. Jimin's eyes widened as he felt Jungkook insert the first finger, gently stretching him. Hoseok came around to the front of him, and Jimin opened his mouth, letting Hoseok slowly enter his dick.

As Jungkook prepped Jimin, Jimin concentrated on giving Hoseok head. He was so engrossed in that task that he barely even notice the pain that came with being stretched.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked, and Hoseok pulled out so Jimin could respond. Jimin nodded, managing a 'yes' in between his slight pants. Jungkook then nodded to Hoseok, who decided to watch the next bit rather than participate.

As Jungkook flipped Jimin on to his back, Hoseok sat on a nearby seat, touching himself as he watched. Jungkook kissed Jimin as he aligned himself with Jimin's entrance, trying to distract Jimin as he entered him. Jimin's eyes widened at the feeling of being filled - which was one he didn't feel often - but the mild pain quickly turned to pleasure as Jungkook began to slowly move inside of Jimin.