Stop Bullying Internationally

I try to help people everyday. I listen to their stories, give advice and more. But at the end of the day the bullies have me out numbered. I can't be all over the world at one time. I'm good but not that good. So I have made this to help that problem.

The problem basically is, I CAN'T GET TO EVERYONE IN EVERY COUNTRY.

Solution: This book

What do I intend on doing with this book? Easy.

This is a socially active book, like a thread...I'll make a thread later on and share it. For now we use this, if it goes far, the thread will be made.

Basically, talk to people, share your experiences and most importantly say your country. You may find other people in your area who have the same problems and they understand you. They can help you and talk to you and be-friend you. I won't stand for bullying ON the anti-bullying book. I mean that's just plain crazy. But together we can stop the bullies.

So I suppose I should formulate a form to fill out.

Here it is:

Name: (first name)

Age: (age)

Problem/Bully type: (verbal/physical/etc) OR (depressed/called names/etc)

Where you live: (optional but necessary)

What you want to be done: (Want me to personally help you? PM me) (looking for a nearby buddy? )

Lastly, Stability level: ( I mean this as, how hurt are you? Just happened last Friday or years of pain building up? )

Some of you think this won't help. I'm not sure how much will change either. But I am still here to listen to you and your problem and be ready with a solution!