"Why are you crying?"

"I'm very pathetic aren't I? I understand that you would not want Minela to become as pathetic as me-"

"Shh, you're not pathetic. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that at all. I was just- I'm just stressed right now, I don't even know what I'm talking about. Please stop crying. You know I can't see tears in your eyes." He finally said and wiped her tears.

"You're not pathetic. You're the strongest woman I know. I'm just scared for Minela because I know she isn't as strong as you. If something happens to her and my child-"

"They will be just fine. How about you let her speak to me. I'll see if I can help-"

"She definitely wouldn't want to listen to you."

"All because she thinks I tried to separate you guys!"

"I tried telling her but she wouldn't believe me."

"You told me you have proof. Why don't you simply show her-"

" I don't want to."

"I don't understand-"

"I need to show my wife proof in order for her to believe me? What part of this you don't understand? If she trusts her sister more than me so be it. I'm not gonna break her trust."

"You're so complex. Just tell her what kind of bitch her step sister is! She isn't even her real one!"

"She considers her as her sister and that's enough!"

"If you don't tell her, I will." He laughed.

"She didn't believe me she'll believe you?"

"Send me the recordings. If she doesn't believe it, I'll show it to her."

"Why do you care so much about what she thinks about you?"

"And why do you not, she's your wife!"

Ariven stayed silent and turned the tv on in order to avoid speaking about it.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked, scrolling through Netflix.

"Seriously? I'm bored!"

"Do you want to take a stroll outside?"

"Wow. Today is my lucky day! How will you do that?"

"I brought wheelchairs." This made her smile drop.

"You're going to start treating like a handicapped now?"

"Well you cannot walk, how do you want to go outside?"

"I can!" She said, trying to get up but Ariven stopped her, giving her a serious look.

"Don't. The doctors said you shouldn't do any movements. "

"Well, I want to go in the garden."

"I'll carry you. How about that?" He asked smiling, knowing that she'll like the idea.

"Sure." She smiled. He began carrying her bridal style and pecked her cheek.

"You feel lighter, today, you're eating a whole plate of gratin, chicken soup and raw oyster. "

"Ewe no way!"

"Yes way." He said once he placed her in the garden swing.

"Better? " he asked as he gently let the swing oscillate.

"Hmmm, it feels like I haven't been outside for years."

"It has just been four days. Are you bored of me already?  I thought you had better tolerance towards me."