"Okay, I'm going to be careful and...I'm going to call you just before leaving the office, just like everyday-"

"You didn't call me yesterday." He said pointedly.

"Well, I was angry with you-"

"Well, your anger is not worth more than your life."

"Well, don't make me angry!" She said mockingly as she laughed.

"Nothing is funny in this discussion. " He reprimanded, halting her laughs. When he realized he may have spoken too  harshly, he held her hands and kissed them.

"I'm sorry, you know I'm very worried about you."

"There's nothing to be worried about."  She bit her lips.

"Minela, I know I already spoke about it before but would you perhaps agree to-"

"No, I don't want to walk around with bodyguards. " She huffed.

There was a long pause.

"Well, I'm not giving you a choice this time. " He stated finally.

"Excuse me?"

"It's for your own security-"

"That's only an excuse! You just want to spy on me!"

This statement raised Ariven's eyebrows.

"Wow, that's what you think about me?"

"That's how you always make me feel. You always want to be in control of everything. When something goes beyond your control, you're frustrated. "

"I'm sorry I made you-"

"You ARE like THAT! From everything I wear to everything we eat, you're always in control! Even when we have sex you have to be in control."

Ariven opened and closed his mouth, not knowing what to say. He never realised he was acting like that towards her.

"And now you bring some stupid girl that I don't like in this house and I'm not even given a choice!" She angrily wiped her tears. Seeing her so hurt broke him. How could he have been so selfish?

"I'm very sorry for making you feel like that." He said coldly.

"No need to call me when you're done. I didn't realise that's how I made you feel." He said regrettably. Minela realised she had spoken too much.

"Ari-" He didn't listen to her as he went in Koshi's room. It was Minela's time to feel sorry. He was only worried about her but she had to make him feel awful.

"What's wrong?" Koshi asked, sensing his change in mood.

"I... don't know. One moment everything was fine. I just came to know Minela is pregnant and the-"

"Oh my gosh! You're about to become father! I'm so happy!" She said excitedly. She gave him a weird face a second later.

"Don't tell me you're not happy!"

"I am happy! I was just angry because we kinda had a fight...."

"Was it because of me?"

"No, of course not! She just told me she thought I was too controlling just because I wanted her to have bodyguards. We had this argument before and we did agree upon it but this time she's pregnant!"

"Well if she doesn't want guards so be it! You're acting as though everyone is waiting outside to kill her or something-"

"You're the one saying that? You're barely living after what that psychopath did to you and Minela almost got molested before! I'm not supposed to worry? She thinks I'm using guards as an excuse to spy on her! Unbelievable! What does she even have to hide from me?" He bit angrily. He abruptly stopped when he saw tears in Koshi's eyes.