Chapter 1: "The First Day"

Keys:

F/n = First Name
L/n = Last Name
E/c = Eye Color
F/c =Favorite Color

CRIIICK.....CRIIICK.....CRIII-

*Click*

"Uurgh..." you groaned at the sound of the alarm sounding. You slowly lifted your head up after pressing the alarm off with your palm a little bit harsh. You sighed longly before you slowly sat up, still half asleep and half awake. While sat up for a moment, you tried to remember what you were dreaming about. And you can only remembered a skeleton wearing a yellow jacket, waving at you in the dream. "Uurrh.." you groaned once again, massaging your forehead for about 15 seconds. Then you looked around, getting up from the bed and decided to tidy your bed. Usually, you rarely tidying your bed after getting up. You usually just quickly to take a shower. But this time, you're doing something different.

After tidying the bed, you started to take a shower. You bring your towel and started showering. You have been showering for 10 minutes. Well, that's your usual time when showering. After showering, you started to wear some clothes. You're wearing a (f/c) T-Shirt with long (f/c) sleeves, a long jeans with many pockets on the front and the back. You really like to put something small on your pockets, so that's the reason why you love this jeans. Then, you combed your (f/c) hair and then took your phone after dressing up.

You then went downstairs to see if your aunt is already making the breakfast. "Ah, (y/n), awake already? It's still 06.25 AM." Your aunt said. "Hm?" You looked at the clock that was on the dining room. And yes, it's still 06.25 AM. "Well, that means i'm getting up earlier." You chuckled, shrugging at the woman who is bringing the breakfast to the dining table. The woman laughed softly. "Oh, (y/n).."

"Well, here's your breakfast. Eat it before it gets cold." The woman said and started to have a seat next to you. You nodded and began to eat your breakfast. After awhile eating, you sighed quietly. Your aunt suddenly noticed that, and decided to ask you. "What's wrong, dear?". You looked at your aunt for awhile before you started to talk with a quiet voice.
"Aunt Ellie, when they'll came back?" You asked with a quiet voice, looking at your aunt with a sad expressions. "I really miss them so much.". Hearing that, the woman sighed and smiled at her niece. "(Y/n) dear, i'm sure they will come back. Maybe they're still trying to find a home to be placed after that incident long ago.". "Yes i know, that moment when Austin was being controlled by his own 'greist'." You explained. "It's already 4 years ago when that incident happens, aunt. And why they're still not coming or telling their condition?" You commented again. "(Y/n dear, i also tried to know their condition too. I tried to call your father, but he never answer..)" the woman thought in her mind.

Slowly, you can feel your face getting heat up. You're sobbing. You covered your face with one of your palm and the other you rested it on the table for a support. "I wish i can meet them.." you mumbled.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

  After eating your breakfast, you started to get ready for your first day of high school. Wow, you didn't feel that you're already 13 years old now and having a high school. It was already 4 years since the incident happens, but it feels like still a year.
   You took your bag that was already complete with school stuffs and putting your (f/c) shoes on. "Alright, (y/n), time for your first day at school." Your uncle cheered you as he went to the garage to take the car out. You nodded and smiled at him. After that, you and your uncle went to the school.

'I hope this will be my best day at school.'

(Kay, that's all for the first chapter^^' i hope you enjoy it. See you at the next chapter!)