Chapter 16

Taniesha POV

What Harmony said hit me...I don't know what to say to her.

"Harmony Do you want me to be your mom?" I asked her.

"Yes" She replied.

"Ok well whenever you want you can call me your mom" I said.

I just laid there, staring out the window. Then softly dosed off. I woke up around 12:00 to the TV playing.

I got up and took a shower, I put on some black overalls and a TFIOS tank top on. I put Harmony in the tub and went downstairs to cook breakfast.

10 mins later, Harmony came downstairs in a blue shirt with black shorts on.

"Aww you tried to match with me" I said.

"Yes mommy I did we both cute" She responded.

Trey texted me saying he was coming over. I fixed me and Harmony's plates and we ate. After eating we sat on the couch and watched "If I stay."

Trey came in and sat beside me, giving me a peck on the lips. Trey whispered in my ear.

"I wanna take you out" He said.

"Ok where?" I asked.

"Its a surprised. Im going to take you out tonight at 8 so be ready" He responded.

I said ok and laid on his chest.

-------------------

Sorry its kinda short and bland. I really wasn't ready to update but I did because of my readers. But.....

What do you think?

Give feedback

Comment && Vote

Thanks && Enjoy❤️❤️