Chapter 3

Tanieshas POV

I was laying down on my bed thinking, when my mom busted in my room.

Mom: Taniesha Honey we're moving!

Me: Are you serious? Why?

Mom:Yes and my job is tranferring me to LA

My mom is a magazine writer. And we're moving about time I get out this ghetto.

~Next Day~

I woke up and took a shower, when i got out over to one of my suitcases and got out some high waist acid shorts and a black crop top with my black vans. I grabbed the lil bit of stuff that was in my room and walked downstairs. I walked outside and put them in the moving truck, i walked back in the house for some breakfast. After I ate breakfast me and my mom left for LA.

When we had got off the plane,  we went to our new house. Through the car window i could see my new house and it was big. When I walked in it looked nice it was already decorated. My mom told me my room was on the second floor, last room to the right when I walked in my room , I saw it had king size bed,wood floor walls, a 42" TV *picture to the side*. I had my own bathroom when i walked in it had a huge shower, a jacuzzi size tub. I already loved this house. I walked back downstairs and my mom told me I started school on monday. I unpacked my suitcases and went to sleep.

Trey POV

I was at gome chiling when I realized some people had moved next door. My mom ran downstairs and told me that tomorrow morning we was going to meet our new neighbors which was her co-worker. 

~Next Day~

Taniesha POV

My mom woke me up and told me to dress nice because her co-worker was coming over. I got up and took a shower, i got out and walked to my closet and put on some ripped jeans and a "Your Welcome" shirt. I walked downstairs and ate breakfast. Right when I finished eating there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and there stood this women around the same age as my mom and this cute boy that looked my age. 

Trey POV

DAMN!