Chapter 8

-After School-

Taniesha POV

I met up with Malik at his car, we got in and drove off. We picked his sister up from her school and we drove to a carnival. Harmony was smiling from ear to ear, it was so cute.

We got out the car. Walking towards the carnival, this ratchet ass looking girl walked up to us.

"Well hey Malik" She said giving me a look.

"What you want dayla" Malik said kinda aggravated.

"Hmm nothing.... Have fun" She said smirking at me. Like what the fuck.

We walked in the carnival. We played games and rode some rides. Last we rode the Farris Wheel.

We was sitting looking at the stars in the sky. The ride stopped.

Malik grabbed my face and kissed me.

Malik POV

As we were sitting on the Farris Wheel, Taniesha looked so pretty. I couldn't control myself and I just grabbed her face and kissed her.

She hesitated at first but kissed back. Kissing made me fall in love with her.

I gotta make this girl mine and quick. Im gonna cuff her.

For a minute I forgot my sister was sitting between us till she screamed

"Ewww"

Taniesha and I laughed. We left the carnival and went to my apartment. I put Harmony to sleep.

"So about that kiss" I started off.

She gave me a look saying continue.

"Well umm Taniesha... I really like you and I wanna make you my girl........Will you be my girl?" I said hoping she says yeah.

"Yes I will" She said smiling.

--------------

Soo

How you feel about Taniesha && Malik??

Give feedback

Vote && Comment

Thanks && Enjoy❤️❤️