Chapter 1

Taniesha POV

I was sitting in the office mad as fuck. When they called my name to go back to talk to whoever.

Coach Carter:Now Taniesha how did this fight get started.

**Flashback**

I was walking to my locker, when Jaz and her so called "crew" walked up to me. I tried to dodge them but they stepped in my way and blocked me.

Jaz:Where you think you going hoe?

Me:None of your business and Im not a hoe for your information so you can be dismissed

Right then I felt a sharp pain in my cheek. Thats when I realized she slapped me. I grabbed her by her weave and slung her. I was on top of her just punching her. Then her friends, jumped in and i was fighting them all at once. And then the security guards ran over and break up the fight.

**End of flashback**

Coach Carter:So Jaz and her friends started it?

Me:Yes sir

Coach Carter;Well Im pretty sure you know the deal

I got up and went to my car and drove home. Hoping my parents weren't there but just my luck. They were. I walked in the house slowly. Once I was in the house, I shot for the stairs. I made it to the top stair.

TANIESHA! my mother yelled.

Me:Yes mother

My mom:Sit down

Me:Ok

My mom:Now what have we told you about fighting?

Me:Try to avoid it But it wasn't my fault I was minding my business and she came to me.

My mom rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen. I got up and ran to my room. I walked into my closer and pulled out my secret safe. Which had money and my diary in it, I stash money in it. So when I hit 18,Im out. I grabbed my diary and shoved the safe back in the closet. I opened my diary and started to write.

Tuesday, November 15,2008

Dear Diary, Today I got in a fight its probably my 1 millionth fight. I won of course but I don't wanna live like this. Im suspended for 5 days like usually. In my safe I have about 190 dollars. Im 16 now so hopefully when I get 18 I can leave this hell hole. Well thats all for today. See ya next fight diary!

I got up and put my diary up. I put on some sweatpants and a unicorn crop top. I ran downstairs and ate dinner and I went back to my room and went to sleep.