One-Shot 2

A/n: this one isn't quite as long as the last; they will all be different lengths, so some could be kind of long while some could be kind of short.

Dancing lessons
*******************
"Sebastian, I don't see why I need to learn to dance," I complained, "I'm not even invited to fancy parties to dance at."

"That may be true, but the master has several parties at his own estate, an estate that you live in I might add, which would require you to dance at," he pointed out. "Also, I would very much like to dance with you after hours, kitten."

I blushed at his answer. I had never learned the fine art of dancing, and now Sebastian was determined to teach me.

"Now," he began, pushing his spectacles up and tucking some hair behind his ear. "Your left hand will go on my right shoulder, and my right will go on your waist, like so." Sebastian placed his hand on my waist. It rested there for a moment or two, and he just stared at me for a minute before he spoke again. "Now, your right hand will go in my left." He held his hand up, waiting for my hand to go into his.

I slipped my hand into his ever so gently. Once it was there he held my hand tight, and pulled me closer with his left. We were very close, almost no space between us. I could hear my heart thumping in my chest, and I'm sure Sebastian could as well.

"Hold your partner close, and let the superior dancer lead," he spoke in an instructor voice. "When I move my right, you move your left in sync with me."

I looked down at our feet, and following his steps, we began to move. After a couple steps I felt his hand come away from my waist and come to chin. He raised my chin up, coming to look him in the eyes.

"Remember, eyes on your partner's eyes, not their shoes," he smirked.

I laughed for a moment, taking one more glance at our feet before looking back up at him. His hand returned to my waist, pulling me close. After a short while I had the moves memorized, and Sebastian and I swayed around the room. Though there was no music, I would not have heard it anyways. I was lost in Sebastian's eyes. In my opinion he always looked sexier with his hair tucked behind his ear.

I came to rest my head on his chest as we swayed. I felt him chuckle, his chest vibrating melodically. I wanted to stay like this forever; who knew dancing was so much fun? After what seemed like forever, Sebastian pulled away, a sad look on his face.

"I'm afraid we'll have to stop for the evening, kitten," he spoke sadly. "It is time for the master's afternoon tea, and dinner must be prepared."

"Of course," I said understandingly. "This was an exceptional evening; I had a lot of fun."

Sebastian smiled. "I'm very glad you enjoyed yourself, Kitten. I will see you tonight." He turned to leave , but I called out to him, stopping him for a moment.

"Do you think we could dance again tonight?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course, kitten," he said, coming back towards me and placing a tender kiss on my lips. "Anything for you, my dear." With that he left to attend to the master.