"I'm not here to play games, Agent Minnesota." he told me.

"I'm here so you can interrogate me," I smirked inside of my helmet.

"Right. Do you know the wherabouts of any other freelancers, or anyone associated with the project?" he asked.

I stopped and thought. Who did I want to rat out? I wasn't going to tell him where Carolina or Wash was, and then there was Co. That idiot who always screwed stuff up for me. The idiot that wanted to kill Carolina and not The Director, who thought Carolina was the one we should be killing. The guy who shot me. I touched my stomach and winced.

"Agent Colorado," I said. "I know where Agent Colorado is,"

"Where?" he asked.

"Last known contact was a clic away from where you found me. He went in search of... of other freelancers." I almost said Carolina.

"Good, you're going to find him." he replied.

I could use this a leverage. "Only if you give me Beta back," I replied to him.

He used my own leverage against me. "Bring me Agent Colorado, and you can have Beta back."

I stared at the screen for a moment.

"Dead or alive?" I asked darkly.

"You can choose," I swear to God I saw him smile.

The doors opened and I left, a wide berth of room inbetween everyperson I passed and I.

I would do anything to get my little buddy back, and killing Co was something I'd do easily, and without decision.

Project Freelancer, Many Years Ago.

I walked onto the training room floor, where Co awaited me to begin the training session. Just as FILSS said "Round," I ran at Co, shooting both my feet out from under me, hitting him square in the chest.

FILSS gave me the point right away. The whole training session was hand-to-hand combat, so I had to keep my stamina up. I rolled my head, cracking my neck while giving Co room to get up and prepare for my next move.

Co approached me this time, throwing punches in every which direction aimed at me. I saw each punch coming from a mile away, just by his body language, and I either blocked them or pushed them away. I eventually caught one of his left puches with my left hand and brought my leg up and kicked his head with my right foot. He fell over and FILSS gave me the point.

He got up and his helmet came off his head and he held it gently in his arms.

"Can't you go a bit easier on me?" he asked.

"Put your helmet on, Co." I warned and he stood up straight, throwing his helmet to the side.

"No, if you can go without a helmet for a training session, I can too." he replied, moving into defence position.

I punched him in the nose, feeling it break on impact with my fist. It started to blees but he just wiped away the blood and looked like he didn't give a crap that his nose is broken.

"Put on your helmet," I warned again.

"Why should I?" he asked. I punched him across the face this time, feeling and hearing his jaw crack.

I heard something come from the observation deck. Everybody was watching but York, whole looked up in arms.

"Put. On. Your. Helmet." I told Co very sternly.

"No," he replied again, and this time I delivered an uppercut. He flew back on impact and landed on his back. He was passed out.

FILSS gave me the point, and ended the training session. A couple of medics ran over and checked Co, wheras I just left.

"What the hell was that?" York ran up to me.

"What the hell was what?" I replied.

"Why did you do that to Co?" he was pissed.

"Knock him out?" I told him three times to put on his helmet, he should know better." I shot back. I neared my dorm entrance.

"I see," he laughed mockingly. "This is pay back?" we were stopped infront of my dorm room.

"Maybe a hint of revenge," I said, shutting the door behind me.

I sat down at the desk provided and started up my AI studies. Beta appeared, wanting to help me.

"Beta?" I asked. "Was I really trying to hurt Co?" I asked, a slight bit of worry in my voice.

"Yes Mini, you wanted to kill him." Beta replied, sadness quivering in his voice.

"Beta, what have I become?" I asked, my eyebrows knotted together.

"I don't know," he said aloud. "I just hope not a killer," he added softly.