"D-don't say that," Newt's voice cracked. "It's not fair."

    "It's not fair? Really Newt. It's not fair for you. I'm lying to everybody! That's what isn't fair. I'm lying to everybody because my boyfriend is too fucking scared to stand up to his manager."

    Newt pulled his mouth into a tight line. "Fuck you."

    Thomas scoffed. "Fuck you." Thomas grabbed his coat off the couch, wiping his cheeks hard. "You know what, talk to me when you figure out what you want." He stormed off of the bus, slamming the door as hard as he could behind him.

    Teresa and Minho were out there, sitting in the parking lot. Their heads snapped up when they saw Thomas.

   "Hey are you ok-"

    Thomas just shook his head, sitting down and pulling his kneecaps to his chest. He started sobbing into them, ugly hard open mouthed crying.

   "I got Newt," Minho said as he got up and headed towards the bus.

   Teresa carefully scooted next to him, gently putting her arm around his shoulders. "You're okay," she said softly. "It's going to be okay."

   Thomas shook his head and just cried harder. He was hiccuping into his jeans, his arms trembling slightly.

   "I-I wanna go home," Thomas said as he lifted his head slightly and wiped his running nose. "I don't want to be here anymore I want to go home."

    "How about we don't make any decisions tonight?" Teresa asked softly as she ran her fingers through the hair on the back of his head. It was soothing and it felt nice.

   "Why can't he just tell everyone?" Thomas asked as he let out another muffled sob. "It's so fucking stupid!"

    "We're not gonna talk about Newt," Teresa said as she abandoned his hair to hook an arm around him. "Let's focus on you right now."

   Thomas looked up at her with his tear stained face. "Am I being unreasonable?"

    Teresa shook her head, pulling her sleeve down over her hand and gently wiping his cheeks with it. "You're not being unreasonable, but you're upset right now so let's not get you more worked up okay?"

    "I don't want to sleep with him tonight," Thomas said as his lower lip trembled.

    "Okay, you can sleep in mine or I can set up the couch really nice for you."

    "I'll sleep on the couch," Thomas said, his voice coming out hoarse from all the crying.

   "Okay." Teresa ruffled his hair gently. "You know I love you right? No matter what?"

   Thomas nodded, letting her pull him into a half hug.

  "It's hard for him too," Teresa said softly.

    Thomas bit his lip, not trusting himself to respond. Teresa was his friend, his good friend, but she was also Newt's. He couldn't go off on a rant about how stupid the blonde boy was to her, it wouldn't be fair.

    "T," Minho said as he came out into the parking lot. "We gotta go."

    Teresa looked up. "Newt's playing the show?"

   Minho nodded.

   "Janson will be there."

    "He knows," Minho said.

   Teresa ruffled Thomas' hair again, pressing a soft kiss into it before patting his back. "Get some rest, drink some water."

   Thomas nodded and stood up with the girl. Minho pulled him into a short hug.