fall into these arms

"Lizzy!" Thomas practically shouted as he threw his arms around the blonde girl.

     She laughed and hooked her arm around his waist. "Hey Thomas."

     Thomas pouted. "You left me."

     "I went to the bathroom."

     "Can we sit?" Thomas asked as he swayed on his feet a bit. "I'm a little tired."

      Lizzy laughed and helped him into a seat. "You had a lot to drink huh?"

     "No," Thomas said as he tried to stuff his glass up his shirt in an absolutely horrible attempt to hide it.

     Lizzy gently took it out and put it back on the table. "Why'd you drink so much stupid?"

     They were at the new place Newt's band was playing at. It was another bar type place just more downtown and much bigger. Newt was really excited and Thomas knew that because Newt texted him. He hadn't seen Newt since he went to his house that Saturday due to busy schedules, class and homework, but they texted a lot. Newt sent him pictures of his cats sometimes. One of them was black and white with brown spots, he was totally Newt's favorite. His name was Blink and their other one was grey. Apparently Minho named him Bohemian literally after Bohemian Rhapsody because he loves Queen but they just call him Bo. Apparently they were deathly afraid of new people so they were camped out in Newt's room when Thomas came over, but Newt had said that Thomas had to meet them sometime which he happily agreed with.

     Thomas gave Rose the pick Newt gave him at the bar the second time. He took her out to dinner to thank her for forcing him to see WICKED with her. Rose almost cried over it then demanded he spill every detail about what was going on with Newt and made Thomas swear that if he got with Newt she could come to the shows as his plus one.

     "I'm drunk," Thomas said as he shook his head. That's not what he's trying to say. "I dranked because I want to fuck your brother."

     Lizzy snorted out a laugh before covering her mouth with her hand. "I'm sorry, you got drunk because you want to fuck Newt?"

     Thomas thought for a moment. "Wait...no I want Newt to fuck me."

     "And that made you drink why?"

     "So I can stop thinking about it!" Thomas slurred his words a little.

     Lizzy poured him a glass of water and carefully slid it over to him. "How about you drink that okay?"

     Thomas nodded and tried with much difficulty to take a sip. Lizzy covered her mouth to try and refrain from laughing again.

     "Hey drunkie, look at me for one sec okay?"

     Thomas lifted his head, blinking slowly. The room was kinda spinning but he was able to focus on the blonde girl's face.

     "Thomas it's okay to be into my brother. I promise it's okay."

     Thomas pouted. "He's so cute, he sends me these stupid stupid snapchat pictures all the time." Thomas sighed dramatically. "They're of his stupid cute face."

     Lizzy smiled, honestly amused at Thomas' drunken state. "Oh yeah?"

     "Yeah!" Thomas threw his arms up in exasperation. "He took me home on Minho's motorcycle! He played call of duty with me! He showed me his studio basement thing!" Thomas crossed his arms and frowned hard.

     "I'm not seeing the problem with any of that? It sounds cute."

     "It is cute!" Thomas yelled. Lizzy shushed him, telling him to use his indoor voice. Thomas immediately switched to a whisper. "It's a problem because it makes me like him." Suddenly Thomas' jaw dropped in complete shock.