damned if I do ya (damned if I don't)

Thomas was laying on his bed, about to take a nap when his phone dinged and jerked him awake. He frowned as he reached for it and saw a text from Minho. It read "can you please fuck Newt?"

Thomas typed back "what?" as he let out a breath and flopped back against his mattress.

The typing bubbles popped up immediately, a text coming in seconds later. "He's so cranky and moody all the time, he needs SEX, just touch him or something. Help a bro out please Thomas I'm begging you."

Thomas rolled his eyes, sending back, "what the fuck Minho?"

An almost instant reply of "Are you home?" came through.

"Uh yeah why?" Thomas sent back.

"I'm sending Newt over, please don't return him you pull the stick out of his ass and replace it with your dick."

Thomas rolled his eyes and put his phone down. He was awake now. He ran his hands over his face, sighing as he stretched. Maybe Minho did have a point, he and Newt have been...seeing each other for lack of a better term for over two months and the farthest they went was making out, if you could even properly classify it as making out. Thomas knew he was frustrated, he used that laptop picture more than he liked to admit, but it was Newt's idea to take it slow. Sue him for respecting it.

Thomas moved to the couch, not taking Minho seriously and flopping down onto it and pulling the blanket over his body. He was tired, he stayed up all last night studying for his test, it went well but he was exhausted and burnt out from the studying and the actual exam itself. Thomas was drifting off again when there was a knock on the door. He headed over to it and opened it, feeling surprised when Newt was actually standing there. He thought Minho was joking like he usually was.

"Uh hi?"

"You look happy to see me," Newt muttered.

"I didn't think you were actually coming here."

"What?" Newt cocked his head. "Minho said-" Newt huffed. "I should have known."

"I thought he was kidding about sending you over."

"Sending me over? He told me you wanted to see me and it was 'urgent'."

Thomas huffed out a laugh. "Well I guess he wasn't wrong about the me wanting to see you part."

Newt smiled at that. "I can go if you want."

Thomas shook his head. "No, stay."

Newt walked in, kicking his boots off at the door. He looked at the couch and frowned. "You were sleeping?"

Thomas shrugged. "On and off I guess."

"Well this is the last time I listen to Minho...why did he tell you he was sending me over?"

"Said you had a stick up your ass."

Newt rolled his eyes. "He's so dramatic. He spilled the brand new bag of cat food I just bought all over the floor, apparently me getting mad over that is unreasonable."

Thomas huffed out a laugh. "He's really interesting."

"He's lucky I like him." Newt scoffed as he slid his jacket off and dropped it on the arm chair. He was wearing sweatpants today, they were black and kinda tight. He paired them with a Blink-182 shirt that was slightly covered in cat hair which didn't surprise Thomas much. He knew how much Newt liked them, he guessed it should have been expected that he had shirts with them on it.