Chapter 19 - Research Presentation

*Note*

Sword Art Online is not owned by me in any way, all rights go to the respected company

Photos used are not owned by me, all rights go to respected artists

All information used throughout the story has been accessed through the SAO wiki

Kirito POV:

I was riding down the road on the new Bike that we had purchased not that long ago. I soon arrived at my destination and parked my bike in the buildings parking lot. I got off from my bike and placed my helmet and bike gloves into the small storage compartment that was on the bike. I straightened out my clothes which were more professional compared to what I usually wore. The clothes consisted of me wearing a white shirt with a black suit and black pants along with a red tie.

"Looks good to me" I muttered while checking to make sure my hair didn't get messed up from my bike helmet

I grabbed my briefcase which was in the storage and started to walk towards the building which I hoped to meet a certain person. My destination was the RECT Progress main building, which was a giant skyscraper with mirror glass in Tokyo.

My meeting today was to meet the current CEO of RECT, which in this case was Asuna. I planned to get a job in their research and development team of new technology as RECT allowed their employees to use their facilities for personal projects as well.

I entered the giant building and headed over to the desk lady who currently seemed to be texting someone on her phone.

"Hello, excuse me..."

"Oh sorry about that, how can I help you" she replied to me while placing her phone on her desk

"Yes I wish to meet with the CEO, Mr. Shouzou Yuuki"

"OK...Do you have an appointment scheduled?"

"No, did I need one"

"Not necessarily, but the CEO doesn't usually take visitors unless they have something to offer him"

"Oh sorry about that, but I do have something to offer him. It's some research which I conducted on the companies Amusphere rig but if he doesn't have time, I can always head to another company and show it to them"

I turned around and was about to walk off. The desk lady must have realized how important it was that I would go to another company with valuable research.

"Wait"

"Yes" I turned around to face her since I knew she was gonna call out to me

She quickly looked me over and sighed

"I'll see if he has time to meet with you, otherwise I can make an appointment for you"

"That would be nice, thank you"

I went to a nearby couch and sat down. The desk lady picked up the phone and dialed in a couple of numbers before she started to speak again

"Hello, this is the first-floor main desk...yeah, I have someone here who wishes to meet with the CEO... no, he doesn't have an appointment but he does have some research on the Amusphere which may help to enhance it...ok, I'll send him up"

She hung up the phone and looked towards me

"Ok, just take the elevator to the highest floor and just tell the secretary you're here to meet with the CEO without an appointment"