Chapter 13 - A Secret

*Note*

Sword Art Online is not owned by me in any way, all rights go to the respected company

Photos used are not owned by me, all rights go to respected artists

All information used throughout the story has been accessed through the SAO wiki

Eugeo POV:

It has been two days since the meeting that we had with all of Kazuto's friends. Therefore today was Monday, our first day of school was today and Kazuto wouldn't wake up.

"Come on Kazu, Its the first day of the SAO Survivor School. We can't be late, we are already a month behind the other students"

"Eugeo....five more minutes" Kazuto replied while tugging the blanket to cover his face

I understood how tired he was because he hung out with Asuna for pretty much the whole afternoon. I didn't know where they were but they must have had fun since Kazuto had a huge smile almost the whole day. After he came back, he continued to work on some code which he told me I will find out soon, but I was still confused to as to what it is. But that is not the problem right now.

"Come Kazuto, you know I'm not going to leave until your up"

"Then I won't get up" he replied sleepily

'What can get him up' I thought, suddenly it hit me

"Well then fine, I guess I'll just tell Asuna you can't walk with her to school"

"Wait, Asunas here" He quickly shot up and rolled over, but ended up falling off his bed "ugh"

"Well looks like your up" I started to head out of his room

"WHAT THE HELL EUGEO" I heard him scream behind, but I ignored it and continued to walk downstairs towards the kitchen

"Did you finally get him up?" Alice asked as I entered

"Yea, I also found his kryptonite. It's Asuna"

"Well, I'm not surprised'

I sat down next to Suguha and poured in some cereal with milk and started to eat. The three of us ate in silence for a while before Suguha interrupted.

"What do you think our first day will be like"

"Probably like any time you transfer into a new school, filled with confusion and awkwardness"

"Yea I guess that is true, but we have already met most of brother's friends and almost everyone in the school knows each other because of them being trapped in the game together"

"That's a fair point"

"Well, I just hope it isn't too weird for us three since we weren't trapped in the game"

"We should be fine, I know that the school allows for students to attend even if they haven't been to the school before"

"Why's that?"

"I don't really know why they did that, but the government must have a good reason"

"Your probably right. I'm gonna go head upstairs to get ready" Suguha said as she walked out of the kitchen

I looked over to Alice as she was eating her cereal. She had one hand out on the table and using the other to eat. I held her hand and all I could do was look at her. Alice and I were in a relationship, but we hadn't told anybody yet.

"So are we gonna tell the others about us"

"We can, but I don't want to just yet"

"Whys that?"

"Well....I just want us to share it right now"

"Okay, I can understand that, but what about Kazuto"

She looked at me and thought about it for a moment before I continued

"We have to tell him at least, he's been our best friend since forever and it wouldn't feel right if we hadn't told him. Plus on Saturday he asked about the two of us and I just told him I just lied by saying I was still chasing after you, it didn't feel right"

She nodded

"Fine, we can tell Kazuto since he's our childhood friend. But not anyone else just yet"

I nodded to her and just then Kazuto walked through the door. The both of us quickly moved our hands apart which we had gotten quite good at ever since we started to live with Suguha and Kazuto

"Tell me what" he questioned

"You should probably sit down for this"

"Well I was gonna sit down anyways," he said while pulling out the chair and sat down "Now what is it"

"Eugeo and I are currently in a relationship," Alice said without a second to spare

Kazuto just looked at us and slowly began to have the biggest grin on his face

"Good for you Eugeo, I knew you would get her" He laughed while punching my shoulder. "How long have you two been going out"

"It's almost been a year"

"Really, that long," He said while surprised. "I thought you weren't gonna confess to her until you were in your thirties"

"HEY"

"Hey man, just a joke" he replied while Alice was giggling to herself.

"Anyways, don't tell anyone else about this. We want to keep it to ourselves for a while and we agreed to tell you since we have never hidden anything from each other ever since we were little"

"Yea man, no problem," He said while beginning to scarf down his cereal

After finishing our breakfast and Suguha finished getting ready, The four of us started to head out the door to go attend our first day of school.