Chapter 11 - The Meeting

*Note*

Sword Art Online is not owned by me in any way, all rights go to the respected company

Photos used are not owned by me, all rights go to respected artists

All information used throughout the story has been accessed through the SAO wiki

Kirito POV:

Eugeo, Alice, Suguha and I were standing outside of the Dicey Cafe. The front door of the cafe had a sign that read out 'Reserved at Current Moment' which is what it most likely said when Eugeo and I came over. I looked at the time and realized we were half an hour late from the designated time I had told Agil to get everyone together, but this was a good thing as everyone would be here already.

"So... are you just gonna stare at the door all day" Suguha teased

I gave her a look and she stuck her tongue out at me. I turned my attention back towards the door, took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I put my hand on the doorknob nervously and pushed open the door. I opened my eyes to reveal over ten people turning their heads to look at me while Agil stood behind the counter with a grin on his face. Once everyone turned their head to face me, they all had shocked faces with their jaws dropped to the ground.

"Hey, guys. My name is Kazuto Kirigaya, its nice to see you all again" I said nervously as they all continued to stare at me. I looked around and started to recognize everybody. Klein and his guild were present and all of them were sitting at the counter along with Thinker. Silica, Lis, Yulier, and Argo were sitting at a table not too far from the counter with all of them eating some sort of sweet treat.

I started getting nervous as all of them were just staring at me as if not knowing what to say until Klein got up from the stool he was sitting on. He then started to quickly walk over to me, this got me startled and I took a step back as I was afraid of what he was gonna do. Once he got close to me, he punched me in the arm.

"WHAT THE HELL KLEIN, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I yelled at him as I looked at him and realized that tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"THAT WAS FOR ALMOST DYING ON US" He yelled back at me as I remembered the look on Agil's and Klein's faces when I accepted Heathcliff's duel.

"Sorry about tha-" I tried to reply before Klein went in for a hug. After everyone else processed what was going on, they all started to run over and crowd me and all started to ask questions.

"Where have you been for so long"

"Why did you make us wait"

"You really haven't grown at all since entering SAO"

I just looked at all of them and started to laugh. They all looked confused and were staring at me.

"Sorry about that, it's just that I'm happy to see you all again and all you guys can do is bombard me with questions," I said while chuckling. They all stared at me and laughed alongside me until Lis spoke up.

"Well I guess that is a bad introduction, My name is Rika Shinozaki but you can continue to call me Lis," She said with both of her hands behind her back

"My name is Keino Ayana or you know me as Silica," she said with a big smile that stretched from ear to ear

"I'm Ryoutarou Tsuboi" sniffed Klein as he was wiping the tears from his eye's

Everyone else also started to introduce themselves one by one. Once we were done, I looked over Eugeo, Alice and Suguha who were standing behind me very confused as to what they had just witnessed.