19 (M)

Long ass chapter cause its the end...

Taehyung's pov

"H-hey kookie.. Umm this is the art section. I need to put these books on the historical section" I said as I realise where we are going.

"I know... It's just that... We won't be seen here.. " Jungkook said. Before I realize it, Jungkook already had me on his tight grip as he pinned me under him. All the books that was on my hand scattered around the floor.

"K-kookie? I-i thought you're g-going to h-help me?" I stutter. He didn't mind me instead he pull me closer before kissing my neck leaving some marks on my neck.

"K-kookie..n-no.." I moaned out as he slip his bare hand in my school cloth rubbing my nipple with his finger.

"I know you're there.. " said Jungkook unlatching his lips from my neck. I was blank the whole time but then snapped foward as I see Jimin hiding behind the shelves.

"J-Jiminie.. " I almost cry seeing Jimin. He shouldn't see me in this state. What would he think of me...

"You have something to say? If no then I'm taking Taehyung" said Jungkook pulling me closer, kissing my head sweetly. He then slides his hand in my cloth twisting both my nipple sending me pleasure. I tried to push Jungkook only to make him more aggressive. I did what I have to do...

"J-jiminie... " that's all I have to say for Jimin to push Jungkook away from me.

"Under my dead body... " gritted Jimin as he wrap his arms around me protecting me.

"I won't let you force him into anything!!" growled Jimin glaring murderously at Jungkook.

"Taehyung isn't just yours!.." Said Jungkook pushing Jimin away and pulling me to him.

"Same goes for you!! Stop trying to force him to be yours!!" Jimin said pushing Jungkook back and pull me closer to him.
"He can't speak his mind clearly.. You know that, don't you?!" Said Jimin again. I can't even say anything. The floor is the only things I think interesting right now.

Suddenly Jungkook pull me to him.
"That's why I'm waiting till he can.. " Jungkook said pulling me even closer.
Jimin growled at this and tug at my cloth. My cloth almost ripped because of these two.. But neither of them care cause they were too busy pushing each other and pulling me towards each other.

"Give up already.. " growled Jungkook pulling me to his side.
"You give up.. " barked Jimin back coming closer which squishing me in the middle of the two. Both of their hands are on my waist not letting go.

No one's pov

"What's going on there? Be quiet in the library!" Said the one who's in charge of the library. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook stood still, afraid if someone see them fighting over Taehyung. Taehyung on the other side, couldn't take it anymore so he ran out of the library stopping at an abandoned classroom when he feel tired. He then shut the door closer and curled up in a ball as he cried silently.

(Time skipeu)

Taehyung didn't realize the time already past 6 as he sleep while still curled up. He woke up at the sound of Jimin and Jungkook shouting his name. Didn't want to face the two, Taehyung quickly stand up and trying to hid but being the clumsy boy he is, he tripped on his leg and fall flat on his stomach.

Again Taehyung's pov

"There you are Tae..."

"J-Jiminie... K-Kookie.. "

"We were so worried... " said Jimin as he look down on the floor.

'T-they are worried? I-i need to apologize for making them worried'