07

After school festival~

No one's pov

"Everyone's so heartless. Laziness and picking up chicks... IS NO EXCUSE FOR BLOWING OFF CLEANUP!!" Jimin shouted angrily as only him,Taehyung and Jungkook cleaning up the classroom.

"The class monitor left too... he went to go clean up the school council and his club" says Taehyung sweeping the floor not even bother to change his costume.

"Well im gonna return this equipment" Jimin said as he pick up the box and walk to return it to the teacher's desk.

"Alrighttt.. almost donee" Taehyung struggled picking up the heavy box.

"I'll do it...Where should I carry this?" ask Jungkook picking up the heavy box with ease.

"Put it at the corner of the classroom"

"okay"

"Uh.. umm... J-Jungkook" called Taehyung blushing slightly as Jungkook quickly turn his head facing him.

"Thanks for saving me again" said Taehyung with a cute blush on his face, sparkling doe eyes,cute pout and the costume makes him 100x times more cute.

Jungkook slowly put down the equipment before grabbing Taehyung's waist. He pull Taehyung closer by his waist before tugging on Taehyung's chin to face him.

"I didn't think I'd be able to resist if we talked...so I was avoiding you.." Jungkook pull Taehyung more closer (a/n;if that's possible) to him as their lips almost touched.

"J-Jungkook" stutter Taehyung wanting to push Jungkook away but he's to weak.

"But you staying in that costume.. must mean you're trying to seduce me "

meanwhile~

"Crap! I left those two alone..I hope nothing happen to him.." Jimin said as he quickly running to the classroom.

As soon as he arrived there he heard a crash sound inside the classroom. He quickly slam the door open only to see Taehyung on top of Jungkook's lap and both of his hand are caught with Jungkook's.

"J-Jiminnieee" cried Taehyung making Jimin snapped out.
.
.
.
.
'How did this happen?!'

published~ oh and... i think maybe I'll publish twice a week... cause I want to finish this book quickly.. so yeaa..no proofread btw... sorry >.<...thank you for reading~

Please Vote and Comment;)