15

no one's pov

"J-Jimin t-there..! ahh yes!"

"H-here.. does it feel good?"

"Totally.." smile Taehyung after his back got free scrub by Jimin who's now blushing so hard.

"Chim why are you all red?" ask Tae while washing away the soap around his body. Jimin who just snapped from his 'wonderful' thoughts quickly smile at Taehyung.

"Oh it's nothing Tae.. "said Jimin not wanting the boy to ask further more.

Taehyung notice that Jungkook is no where to be seen. He look around for a while when he heard someone talking about Jungkook.

"Jungkook is a good cooker.. did you see how he cut the onions earlier?"

"Yeaa..he'd make a good housewife"

"I live with my grandad, of course I can do house chores.." said Jungkook who suddenly pop out of nowhere entering the bath tub.

"Y-you're not mad? he called you housewife?" asked the guy.

"hmm.. why should I? and maybe I would?.." Jungkook said bluntly.

"Oh, how about your leg Tae?" Jimin who is washing his own body with water after scrubbing his own body with soap asked Taehyung.

"Tae you hear--.. " anger rising up to his mind that he really want to flip everyone in men's bathroom. Taehyung who's back facing him has hickey on his left shoulder. Jimib look at the person who go Taehyung's attention only to see Jungkook laugh with their classmates. This makes Jimin more angry than he should.

Jimin pulled Taehyung's hand harahly making him shocked at the sudden pull.

J-jimin w-whats wrong?" Taehyung didn't get his answer but instead he got pulled out from the men's bathroom.

(skipeu)

"Jiminnie.. whats wrong? you're scaring me" Taehyung said tried to pull his hand away.

"TELL ME HOW DIS YOU GET THE HICKEY?!!" Jimin shouted making Taehyung flinched.

"W-what hickey.. what do you mean" Taehyung stutter not wanting his best friend to get mad at him more. He didn't even know Jungkook left hickey his body.

"So he did do someting to you... " Jimin said gritting his teeth.

"Did he pounce onto you while you're hurt? Tchh! what a dirty creep" Jimin said. But only to get more annoyed when Taehyung defending Jungkook side.

"He's not bad Jimin... I-i don't think he's bad.. " Taehyung said reminding how soft and gentle Jungkook can be.

"So you're defending him now,huh?"
Jimin said. His anger almost explode but he keep on holding it.

"W-what no J-jimin... I--... " Taehyung words got stopped as Jimin kiss Taehyung's lips. Taehyung tried to push him away but he know Jimin is stronger than him. Jimin felt anger as Taehyung didn't kiss him back so he grab Taehyung's ass making the boy moaned before he slide his tongue inside of Taehyung's mouth savoring every taste in it.

After a good 4 minutes of exploring Jimim then unlatched his lips from Taehyung who got his knees weak from the kiss.

Taehyung about to shout when...

"Tae... I love you"