04

No one's pov

The late evening was beautiful with its borderless flow of clarity: the vast, seemingly empty sky stretched out for infinity; it had a smattering of low level flat clouds that were spread-out to the horizon; the milky cotton ball clouds obstructed potions of the endless sky that showed off its infinite beauty; the sky's hue darkened as the sun slowly setted in a magnificent flourish of ribbon-like fire; the brilliant sun rays gleam outlined the cotton-ball clouds in a blazing glow that signified the end of the day.
So does Park Jimin's life.

How he wished that he could just disappear right now just like the sunset.
Neither both of them wants to talk about what had just happened earlier.

Park Jimin know that he couldn't stand being quiet with Taehyung so he decided to break the ice and talk.

"Umm...T-tae about earlier..I'm sorry" He said stumbling on his own words.

"I-i know that I've gone too far..I-i lost my temper.." Jimin said again.Not even looking at Taehyung.Too afraid to see his best friend's reaction.

"D-don't" Taehyung said making Jimin lift his head up only to see the blonde blushing.

"D-don't apologies.. It's acctually my fault..I-i couldn't even turn him down myself..so instead of you saying sorry.. i-it's me who should say it... also thank you" Taehyung said smiling at his best friend.

"I hope that will make him give up"

.
.
.
.
.

in another place at the same time~
.
.
.
.

"Hahh" Jungkook sigh heavily as he wash his face.

flashbacks

"N-no J-ung-ahh! kook.. D-don't look"

"N-no more aah!"

"Aahhh!!"

end flashbacks

"Fuck" Jungkook said realizing that his junior stand proudly.

Jungkook wash his face one more time before hurriedly running towards his car.

(the next day)

ding ding dong dong~

"Now let's decide on class activity for school festival" Minho, the class monitor said.

"First years activities have to include crossdressing" Min Jae said.

"Ahh school festival is so lame" Shownu said.

"If you have complaints, tell the student council" Jimin said angrily because of the other's behavior.

"Ch-chim.. calm down" Taehyung said trying to calm his friend.Jimin on the other hand,only give Shownu a death glares making the boy flinched.

"Huh,well since there aren't any other ideas, we'll be opening a drag cafe" Minho said pissed because no one tried to give some ideas.

"As for the planner..we'll draw lots.No backing out!" Minho said again.

.
.
(time skipeu)

"Okay.. so the planners are..."

"Kim Taehyung"

"Park Jimin"

"and one more..."

"Jeon Jungkook"

"Ahh but we're doing just fine..we don't need three people" Jimin said only to be rejected by the class monitor.

"Don't play favourites, Jimin" Minho said before heading out of the classroom.

Jimin just sigh defeated.

"Humph,I'll buy everything we need, so you can go home now" Jimin said glaring at Jungkook as he saw Jungkook is watching Tae.

"Hey, I'm a planner too" Jungkook said annoyed.

"Hmm..what do we need?" asked Taehyung while reading the memo.

"Let me see" Jimin said before getting closer.Taehyung who notice Jimin being closer only blushed.

"A-ah sorry" Jimin said look away after realizing how close he was.

Jungkook on the othe hand, only feel more suspicious after seeing the awkwardness between the two of them.

L-let me ask our home room teacher if there's any things left that we could use" Jimin said hurriedly run away.

"A-ahemm..."

"Follow me"
.
.
.
.

"H-hey Jungkook am..w-where are we going?"

Slamm!!

"You two aren't dating are you?" Jungkook said pinning Taehyung on the wall.

"Y-yeah we ar-"

"Liar! You two are too awkward around each other today" Jungkook stated angrily making Taehyung flinched.

"I don't care what Jimin thinks. I'm asking you what you want" Jungkook said face getting closer to Taehyung's.
Taehyung silencing himself making Jungkook grow impatience.

"If you don't want to, then say so" Jungkook said before sliding his hand inside of Taehyung's uniform.