Heels pt.2 (M)

Last chapter...

Soon after, Jungkook cummed his milk out inside of Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung quickly gulped the cum making Jungkook smile and kiss his baby's lips tasting his own cum.

No one's pov

Jungkook groaned as his 'Junior kook' started to stand up again. He pull Taehyung by his lap and started to hovering his hand around Taehyung's body.
"Such a pretty doll for me" Jk said as he kiss Tae's collarbone all the way to his nipples. As Jungkook doing that, Taehyung couldn't resist the pleasure he was feeling as his back arching in most beautiful way not even realizing his butt brushed against Jungkook's bare dick making the raven haired boy moaned as well.

"Fuck I can't... This is too much!" Jungkook said as he grinds his hips up meeting Taehyung's ass. Taehyung on the other side can't help but moan too as the other snaps his hips up causing his dick to poke Taehyung's entrance teasing around it.

"Prepare yourself for Daddy, Princess.." Jungkook said as he kiss Taehyung's lips not too hard but enough to make Taehyung shiver in excitement. Taehyung quickly pull down his panties and without any second, he on his knees butt up on the air, head face down the mattress. Taehyung start teasing his own entrance, squirming and moaning the same time. Don't want to waste anymore time, Taehyung start pushing two finger inside not minding the pain and only focusing the pleasure. As he feel that he's starting to loose he then added another finger, whimpering out in pleasure as he feel himself stretching out more. Jungkook on the other hand almost cum at the second time if not for him to save his load in Taehyung's purrfect cute hole.

After a few more second preparing, Taehyung then start crawling towards Jungkook in sexy way as he bit his lips seductively. Jungkook groaned at the scene as Taehyung making it way too sexy for him to hold it in as he can't wait to slam his hard dick inside of his baby. Taehyung then sit on Jungkook lap and start kissing the younger slowly hands already made it's way to Jungkook's shoulder.

"Remember our safe word right?" Jungkook ask only to be return with a nod as respond. Jungkook smile lovingly at his boyfriend before putting his cock slowly inside of Taehyung. Its only half but both male moaned in pleasure as Taehyung could feel Jungkook's cock rubbing every part of his inside and Jungkook groaned at the tightness of Taehyung's hole.

"Fuck Tae it's still tight even after so many times" groaned Jungkook pushing hid dick deeper until the end. Feeling himself stretched out so good Taehyung then start riding up and down slowly.
"Daddy~ You feel so g-good~" Taehyung moaned out as Jungkook's tip kissing the deepest part of him.
"Really? Then how about this?" Jungkook flip them as he's on top. He then fuck Taehyung in animalistic pace moaning hotly on each thurst he did meanwhile Taehyung on the other hand, totally losing it. As both were so engrossed with each other, Jungkook could feel that Taehyung was about to cum so he purposely slow down his pace and quickly pulling his dick out of Taehyung's hole.

"Ahnn!! Daddy why did you do that?! I was so close!" Taehyung whined ass clench unclenched as the sudden lost of Jungkook's mighty.
"Aaa beg for me baby~..." Jungkook smirked as he teasing the entrance of Tae's hole with his tip.

"Please! Just please fuck me daddy! WRECK ME! FUCK ME FASTER! DO HARD ON ME! JUST LET ME FUCKING CUM!!!!" Taehyung screamed in pure bliss as Jungkook did as what he said and just fucking him senseless.

"Ah shit Tae I'm gonna cum!!"
.
.
"Cum inside please!!"
.
.
Picking up the pace, Jungkook lift both of Taehyung's up on his shoulder and goes even faster slamming his cock all the way in.

"I'M- I'M CUMMINGGg- AHH!"
"FUCK! TAEH-...!!"
Sexy groans and moans could be heard as Jungkook and Taehyung cummed on the same time that day.
Pulling his member out of Tae slowly, Jungkook quickly grab tissues on the nightstand before wiping the him and Taehyung up before laying comfortably next to his baby.

"Hehe I love you~" said Taehyung as he droppy eyes staring at Jungkook with pure loving before slowly closing it. Jungkook smiled as his baby looking so cute and innocent like that but boii he know his baby better than anyone else how much a tease Kim Taehyung is.
Jungkook pecked Taehyung's forehead before finally joining Tae to sleep.

"Goodnight and I love you more Baby"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"They are finally done right?" Jhope asked as he pulls his airpods off his ears.
"Man I swear those horny ass boii can't even stay still for a while" Jin, Jhope and Rm sighed as they trying their best to unheard the event that's just happened but not until...
.
.
"AHH MASTER MIN! I DID WRONG PLEASE PUNISH THIS DISOBEDIENT SLUT!"
.
.
.

"OH NOT AGAIN" Jin, Jhope and Rm sighed again for the 100th times that day.