Heels pt.1(M)

this is just some short story that I made(this is totally mine..ik its lame). It's totally not real (but I smh hoped that it is)...if you want to you can read;) if you don't like then it's fine to skip:(

"First off, BTS also has their lights lit up right?" Said the MC of Star King show. They have invited BTS Rapmonster and V as their guest for the show.

"Ohh..They are wearing heels, isn't it?" V said as he watch the mens wearing heels.

'It looks fun' he thought.

"Yes they are"

"Isn't it impossible for them to dance to that choreography?" V said watching the mens walking freely with the heels on.

'I wanna try it too'

"It isn't comfortable to watch them as a guy as well but I had to keep the lights lit up because I know a little about how hard it is to dance like that" Rapmon said shivering a bit after seeing those mens dancing with heels.

"To see how hard is this high heel dance.."

"Jo seho, please try it out once" the MC Kang Hodong said.

"Jo Seho and our V" Leeteuk the other MC said making V smile instantly.

V hurriedly go up to the stage wanting to try the heel out.As he tried the heel, they asked them to dance to their own song which is 'I need you' and to their surprise V could dance easily with the heel on.
.
.
.
.
in bangtan house~
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov

"Hahahaa look at that Taehyung is wearing heel" Jimin said while laughing so hard. I was doing laundry but as I heard them talking about Tae is in the show, I quickly run to the living room to watch it.

"Woww.. he dance easily with the heel on..when I was in the show they make me wear the heels too.. dang it's not comfortable you know" Hobi hyung said.

I didn't mind them, as I only look at how Tae's perfect leg wearing those heel. Dang!! Imagine those perfect leg wrapped around me while I fuck- SHIT I JUST GOT HARD BY IT.

I quickly run back to the laundry room as I didn't want my hyungs see got hard by watching Taetae.

'Fuck do I have high heel kink?' I asked myself.
.
.
.
.
time skipeu
.
.
.
.

No one's pov

Taehyung and Namjoon just got home after the show. They got home at 1.00 am already and it's so quiet.

Taehyung decide that he wants to take a quick shower before going to sleep. So he quickly enter his bathroom.

After done showering, Taehyung put on his robe before going out only to see Jeon Jungkook inside his room.

"God Jungkookie you scared me" Taehyung said holding his chest dramatically.

"Hyung I have gift for you" Jungkook said as he come closer to Taehyung.

"Can't you give it to me tmrw? I pretty tired" Taehyung said with his whiny voice.

"No it must be now" Jungkook said with his crocky voice making Taehyung flinched.

"Go to the bathroom and wear this, then show it to me" Jungkook said pushing me into the bathroom.

After a few minutes, Taehyung come out wearing black lace lingerie set bra, open g string and collar handcuffs.

(don't mind her

(don't mind her.. mind the lingerie)

Jungkook trail his eyes down to Tae's leg only to see him wearing the black tight socks and heels.

In an instant his junior stands proudly after seeing Taehyung like this

"J-jungkook?" Taehyung said shivering as the cold AC hitting his golden soft skin.

"Fuck Tae.. come here baby" Jungkook said patting his lap. Taehyung hurriedly making his way to Jungkook's lap.

Putting himself in between Taehyung's leg, Jungkook hug his baby tightly around his waist.

"D-daddy? Why are you making me wear this?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while playing with Jungkook's shirt.

"Because baby, I saw the show earlier and Fuck! You look so good with heels on" Jungkook said massaging Taehyung's ass slowly.

"A-ahaa d-daddy~" Taehyung moaned.

"Aren't you a slut? Jungkook said caressing Taehyung thigh slowly while biting his earlobe.

"J-just for you d-daddy" Taehyung said grinding his ass with Jungkook's already hard rock dick.

"Be a good boy and suck daddy then baby boy" Jungkook said unbuckled his belt and pulling his pants down.

"Yes daddy" Taehyung being the obedient boy he is quickly got on his knees. Pulling his daddy's boxers down revealing Jungkook's huge cock. Taehyung gently brush his fingertips up the shaft of Jungkook's penis and watching it bounce excitedly, trying to lengthen the time it's in contact with his fingers. A first drop of pre-cum is glistening at the top of Jungkook's cock. Taehyung use that first drop, placing his thumb and index finger to Jungkook's frenulum and the other side of Jungkook's cock tip to squeeze out as much as possible. Taehyung then brush his thumb lightly over the surface of Jungkook's shiny exposed head, making Jungkook moaned. His back is already arching at this point and eyes rolling in pleasure...

Taehyung quicken his pace gradually making Jungkook can't take any more. Taehyung shoved down on Jungkook's cock, filling his mouth.

Jungkook blissed out allowing Taehyung to take charge of the situation, Taehyung take things a little slower than that. Continuing the steady pace, working Jungkook's shaft with his fingers curled round, Taehyung lower his mouth to that shiny tip. Taehyung's tongue swirls over it as his hand continues its movements, and his other hand finds Jungkook's balls and starts to tease and pull gently on them to add to the sensations he's feeling.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" Jungkook said as Taehyung quicken his pace sucking Jungkook's hard cock deeper until it reached his throat.

Soon after, Jungkook cummed his milk inside of Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung quickly gulped the cum making Jungkook smiled and kiss his baby's lips tasting his own cum.

thank you for reading..and wait for the pt. 2 ;)