One-Shot 1

A/n: I update on Sunday
Also, the point of view is a female reader

Cooking Chaos
******************
I stirred the mixture vigorously. The mixture didn't look quite right, but I was determined to make it delicious. Sebastian never let me cook for him, let alone let me in the kitchen at all, so I were determined to make this dish perfect.

After stirring for about five more minutes, with a tired arm I poured the contents of the bowl into a large, circular pan. Spreading it out, making sure it was even, I popped it in the oven.

"Are you sure you don't want any help, y/n?" asked Bart.

"I'm sure, now get out! I don't want anyone in here while I'm cooking. I'm going to do this by myself," I commanded, pushing him out the door.

"But I-" I cut him off by slamming the door in his face.

"Am I allowed in here?" asked a voice behind me.

Me cheeks became heated out of annoyance. I turned around to see Sebastian standing behind me with a smug look on his face. He leaned closer to my face and hummed in question.

"No, you're not either," I smiled, crossing my arms. "I'm going to do this by myself, and you're going to be impressed."

"Am I now? That will surely be a surprise. I look forward to it; if it really is a surprise to me I might surprise you tonight," he commented, Turning around and walking out the door.

Before I could even give a flustered response he was gone. I breathed a sigh of relief, trying to cool down my heated cheeks. He loves to get me flustered, and it annoys me to no end. How did I end up falling for that tall, dark butler?

My mind wandered back to what was in the oven. I walked over to check on it when I noticed smoke creeping out of the corners. Coming closer, I carefully opened the oven. A burst of flames greeted me. I felt arms around me as I was suddenly a few feet away from the fire. I looked up to see Sebastian holding me protectively.

"Are you hurt?" he asked, looking over me carefully.

"I don't think so," I breathed, feeling rather embarrassed that I let the oven catch on fire.

"I'll be right back, stay here," he commanded.

He was gone in an instant. When he disappeared I noticed a burning sensation on my right hand. My fingers and half my palm was an angry red color. I tried to bend my fingers, but I was only met by a great stinging pain.

Sebastian came back with a fire extinguisher. He put out the fire and placed the pan with the now burnt meal on a hot pad on the counter. He cleaned the oven, wiping and scrubbing, and within seconds it was as if the incident never happened. He turned towards me once it was all finished; he eyed my hands, probably noticing that I was cradling my right one.

"What happened? Did you get burned?" he asked, now very worried.

"Just a little, I think," I squeaked, extending my palm toward him. He took my hand very gently and examined it.

"We must act quickly or it will scar," he insisted.

He immediately picked me up and rushed to the washroom. He sat me down on the loo before taking a few things out of the cabinet. He took off his gloves, revealing his contract with the young Phantomhive earl, which bared a mark on the back of his hand. He put some clear gel on his fingers before putting it on my hand. It stung badly, and I hissed in pain. He tightened his grip and looked up at me.

"Why wouldn't you let me in the kitchen? I could have prevented this," he demanded.

"I just wanted to do it myself and surprise you," I spoke sadly. Sebastian continued to rub the clear gel on my hand, being softer than before. "I'm sorry, Sebastian."

The gel stung my palm; I felt tears coming from my eyes, and not just from the sting. Sebastian noticed immediately and stopped his rubbing. His face was pained as he stared at me. Sebastian picked me up and sat down on the loo, placing me sideways on his lap.

"Kitten, please don't cry. You know I hate it when you cry," he whispered, sounding very upset.

"I can't help it; I'm a mess," I muttered.

"You're not a mess," he said. After a pause, he spoke again. "Okay, you are a bit of a mess, but you're my kitten as well."

I smiled a little, leaning my head against his chest. He wrapped my hand, finishing with the bandages. Once he did, he placed a tender kiss on the back of my palm.

"There, it should heal in time before leaving a scar," he remarked.

"Thank you, Michaelis," I whispered.

I pecked his cheek with a kiss. Sebastian turned towards me, grabbing my face with force, but gentleness, and kissed me back on the lips. After a couple moments he let go. I saw his eyes glow pink for a moment as he smirked. I smiled back at him before standing up.

"You do realize you will not be allowed to cook ever again, not while I'm here anyways," he added.

"But-"

"No buts, I will not have you in harms way, and I will not have burnt dishes in this household," he responded, stopping me mid word.

I sighed, shaking my head with a smile at him as I followed him out the door.