Chapter 6

I felt like I was held captive, the memorizing eye colors frightening yet softly pulling me still. I hadn't move neither did he, it was rather strange how I didn't hear anything from him moving or that book that is now perfectly placed on the coffee table.

The unfrogetful image of grey and blue eye colors staring me down had my heart racing. All those memories that I try to put behind resurfaced. Suddenly it felt almost suffocating to stay in this room, I tried the door again but still it wouldn't budge to open I look back at him but he disappears.

I panicked searching the room but there was no sight of him. I tried the door one last time putting the same code as written on the paper but nothing it wouldn't open.

"Okay breathe" I said within a whisper, closing my eyes tight as I took a breather.

It took me about 5 minutes before the feeling subsidies, still I didn't move but open my eyes humming a soft tune hoping to calm me more while looking around.

At the corner of my eyes I saw the guy appeared standing only a foot away, I screamed uncontrollably putting my hands out.

"Please I just want to go home" I spoke  moving backwards. He didn't seem to mind my outbursts with a calm expression upon his face and folded arms. Slowly I stopped blushing at myself for being so panicky, amusement filled his gaze as he kept looking although his face was expressionless.

"Cute" a small voice said.

I held my head immediately staring at him, it didn't make sense but I heard that voice again. I removed my hands, the tears were threatening to come out but I held it back, not sure what I was doing anymore.

In my deranged state I find other means to stare at the wall, it was uncomfortable that he hadn't spoke a word. I didn't understand but I didn't want to stay here. I stood up straight fixing my dishevelled clothes, I look up meeting his wondering gaze. With a weary smile I sauntered to the door but my hand didn't meet the handle.

Suddenly a wave of heat began to play along my body, my skin was increasing with pleasuring heat. It became too much as I fell to the ground my breathing become breathless as the more I moved.

The heat began to roamed my skin as if hands were directly touching me. A moan left my mouth as the wave got even more unbearable. I started to pull at my clothes crying and pleading "please help me", I said following by another moan as I bit down on my lip.  I fully got my top, it didn't help as the heat got more intense. I turned on my back my eyes half-opened, he stood above me, my hands reaching towards him as if begging him to hold me. I saw the lust filled his eyes along with his breathing he clenched his fist together tightly.

He reached for me but I didn't waste anytime leaping in his arms. Where is hands were placed on my shirtless back left a trace of coolness on my skin I eagerly push myself closer wanting more. 

He hurriedly placed me on the soft surface of a bed, as soon as he released me removing his hands, a shocking wave of heat began to wash over my skin leading further down my womanly parts "why are you doing this" I fight to say as being consume with moans, It was directed to the unknown.

'I'm not doing anything'  I heard the voice in my mind again, my eyes snap to his "No way" I whispered breathlessly not taking my barely open eyes off his 'yes'  the voice spoke again, this time his head tilt to the side his  as if curious yet his face was still emotionless.

The wave of heat became more intense the more his eyes are staring at me.  His curious eyes now replace with lust, I was only confuse at this moment.

"what is happening to me" I pleaded for him to tell me as this wasn't normal. He didn't speak well I didn't hear a voice in my head, I saw him looking at me quietly looking at my almost exposed chest down to the rest of my body if I wasn't going through so much pain and pleasure I would have smacked him across the head.

'I've finally found you' I heard a gentle whisper in my head, I try to ignore the heat being confuse at his words but it was useless. He took one of his finger slowly tracing  along my skin as  the coolness it bought had me calm, I unconsciously began to move towards his touch 'you smell sweet' he said removing his finger.

A couple of seconds after the heat vanishes like it wasn't there before I felt stiff and god knows my body is aching, sweat paved my body as my breathing began to calm down. 

I lay there feeling my breathing coming back to normal slowly; I began to get up until a wave of dizziness blind me, I forced myself to a sit softly rubbing my head.

I glanced at the mirror facing the bed, the image I saw left me uncomfortable. I got sweat glowing all over my skin, I looked as if I just had the wildest sex of my life, I just look overall terrible. I turned catching his bright eyes with curiosity, he looked normal folding his arms calmly.

Oh no.