Chapter 2

I woke with a start the alarm clock earning the title of being my worst enemy morning after morning. It insults it ring in my ears to wake up.

I knock the sh*t out of it shutting it up. I look at the wall before me as I adjust my eyes, my mind blank unsure of the wonders today had for me, I sighed wishing for one more minute to sleep but no I made my way to the bathroom.

As soon as I was done with my bathroom business. Frank walked in the room looking half dead I tried not to laugh but god it was killing me "yeah, yeah, let it out princess" he said sarcastically flipping me off as he layed on the bed.

I walked to the kitchen placing some painkillers on the table while he got a glass of water "Aren't you looking lovely for your interview Lola, are you gonna bang the boss while you at it " I rolled my eyes making my breakfast "You will be preferable" I gave him my sexiness hip twist, he shudders "Stop you giving me nightmares" I laughed at his uncomfortable shudders, one of my very perks in teasing him.

gosh this punk, I'm not all that bad you know

"In all seriousness though Lola you need to get laid you be looking older than me" he jokingly said earning  smack over his head feeling the full force of anger, almost regretted it as he wince in even more pain "calm miss temper, hold down your crawls"

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes "I can't stay angry at you, jerk"I said as I innocently smile at him. I gave him the softed smile "You're making me late Frank" rolling my eyes automatically as he gave me the tightest hug.

Waving my farewell, I raced down to the bus stop checking the time as I went avoiding mishaps as I walked. I check my time again seeing that the bus will be here any minute now.

A sigh pass my lips, using my hand as a fan, 'The heat was more turn up than yesterday, probably should have worn something light', I thought cautiously looking at my outfit. My last resort of an interview approve outfit, a black wash out skirt and a white button down top. I believe Frank lied, a way to make me feel better.

Minutes pass by, the herd of people began to appear but not only that paparazzi started to push pass. I curiously watched as fancy cars drove by all four of them uniform black with a sport car in the leading the way.

'Must be some celebrity' the crowd cheer camera flashes, it was entertaining to watch mostly the females fight to catch a glimpse.

It desperate air surrounding them. The glass was so tightly black on the vans but the sport car windows were down a little were I could you raven black hair.

I quickly stop looking as I see the bus coming to a stop, lost in the interest. I find it better go after success than watching the persons who already made it. Taking a seat at the back of the bus, placing my ear pods in finding myself lost in the world which is my own.

I step off the bus after 30 minutes reaching the city buzzing with persons in a rush, fast cars race by. It wasn't like where I live this was the real deal.

I walk for a while using my GPS as a guide in finding the building, walking up a layer of stairs my GPS blink saying I'm at the right spot.

With a huff of exhaustion I came face to face with a huge building with the most beautiful waterfall I ever saw decorated infront. I nervously watch all class of persons walk by completely ignoring my existence.

'It's okay I got this' I reassured myself making tightly folded fists at my side.

With that little courage evading my system I walked in the empty reception area, my breath caught in my throat the inside was an understatement of Beautiful.

I pick my mouth from off the ground when I saw a unique looking woman lips pasted with lipsticks looked my direction.

I know it's time for my sorry ass to be polite, "Hello welcome to JWN Enterprise, how may I help you" she said as she put on the fakest smile, I mimicked hers as I got closer.

"Um yes I'm here for the interview", I smiled  feeling my cheeks burn, hoping to god to stop. She gave me an once over before saying "oh yes the boss is not in yet so you can sit over there and when he comes, I'll inform you", I nodded my head unsure but still sitting on the black slick couch with a coffee table filled with magazines.

One magazine caught my attention the headlines 'The Hotshot Ceo Who is he?' I read through trying to understand what was being said, it was clear no one knows who this guy was there was no pictures or nothing of him just words he is 25 I was no surprise to find out about that might as well be made up.

I got busy reading all the magazines, bored be my mind when I'm done. God only know how long I've been sitting here but it felt like hours. My patience was running out as persons walked by glancing at me some goes as far as laughing as they walked by.

I frowned at the unprofessionalism, tired of waiting I walked to the front desk. "Hey I don't know if you remember me but I've been sitting there for hours where is this boss of yours" I said with pure displease, my anger leaking out of my pretended calmness.

"Oh dear he won't be in today, sorry" She smiled sadly well pretending, I almost lost it frustrated if even. 'for the loving god you got to be kidding' I mumbled under my breath. I felt like kicking this bitch to the next world but I held it in.

"Your interview is in process you may walk down that hall to the office of the right hand of the corridor" she briefly said not caring to notice my displease. I didn't even give her a second glance, I made my way to the way she directed knocking on the office door hearing a gruff voice from the other side says come in.

I came face to face with a blond hair and green eyes creature we call man. The feeling before completely melt away, I didn't know I was staring after he clear his throat. "..sorry, my name is Lola Pattam" I said shaking his out stretch hand.

"Yes miss Pattam, like I was saying I'm Mr. Davis the CEO personal assistant, please sit" he said professional dripping from each word. I try and focus on the interview but when it was almost over I noticed I'm the only one here for the interview. I wasn't interested in that if even it gave me a bigger opportunity.

"Okay miss Pattam, there will be an email sent whether you got the job or not" I nodded feeling proud of myself "Thank you Mr. Davis, I'll take my leave" I said standing up, stating my farewell.