19. Kisses Goodnight

After they wrapped up the video, Ryland took Andrew's car keys because they decided he was no longer sober enough to drive. Andrew was fine, but he didn't want to argue. It took a lot more than a few glasses of champagne for it to come to the point he can't drive.  Lexie, on the other hand, was just a little bit more than tipsy. Since they weren't letting him drive, they had the two sit over by the pool and wait for Ryland to finish cleaning up to drop them off.

Garrett was filming from the dinner scene and had the camera zoomed in on the two by the poolside. "Oh my gosh, look at how cute they are," Garrett commented to the camera as he watched the two talking and giggling to each other. Andrew had his arms spread behind them with his palms on the pavement. Lexie scooted even closer to Andrew, nuzzling into the red head's left side. "Oh my God!" Garrett squealed as he watched Andrew kiss the top of her head.

The rest of the squad looked down at the two and 'aww-d.' This caused the two to look up at everyone and they all laughed as Andrew turned a bright red and Lexie happily waved at them.

"Ugh, she's precious," Shane said as he waved back. "I hope it works out for them so bad."

-

"Alright, we're here," Ryland said, pulling up to the front of Lexie's apartment.

"Awww," Lexie groaned playfully in disappointment.

Shane laughed from the passenger seat and said, "Well Andrew can get out here too."

Lexie and Andrew looked at each other briefly and suddenly got really embarrassed. Andrew chuckled nervously and said to the girl next to him, "I'll walk you."

Lexie nodded in agreement and let him hold the car door open for her and everything. When they reached the door, they faced each other and Andrew grabbed her hands in his. "Thanks for today, Andrew," Lexie said, looking up at him dreamily. "I had a lot of fun."

"Me too," he agreed. "I hope you'll let me take you out real soon. Like just the two of us. As fun as everyone else was."

"I'd love that. Text me, okay?"

"Of course." He leaned down to plant a kiss on her lips. He felt her smile and deepened it. Letting go of her hands, he held the back of her head in his hand.

Pulling away, Lexie groaned. "Mmm, you sure you don't want to come up?"

Andrew bit his lip and kissed her again. "Fuck, Lex, you know I'd love to, but..." He didn't want to fuck this chance with her up. But God did he feel like an idiot for turning her down tonight.

"No, I know..." She said, catching her breath from the kiss. "We have time," she smiled and placed one last kiss on him and made way to open her door. "Byeeeee..."

The red head gave her a big smile and said, "Byeee" back and then she was gone.

Andrew walked back to the car and got in. "Ugh, Andrew..." Shane groaned.

"What?"

"PAY UP, BABY," Ryland exclaimed, doing a little dance in his seat and holding his hand out to Shane.

Shane groaned and took out his wallet and put a $20 bill in Ryland's hand. "We had a bet! I said you were gonna go up with her! You disappoint me, Andrew."

Andrew let out a small laugh but then he face palmed. "I don't know why I didn't, man."

Ryland gasped as he pulled onto the freeway and looked at Andrew in the mirror, "So she offered?"

Andrew playfully shrugged and said, "I don't kiss and tell."

"Damn, that girl is sweet and cute on the surface, but we all know she a lowkey freak," Shane commented. "She called Andrew 'Daddy' earlier ago!"

"That was a joke, though," Andrew commented.

Shane looked at his fellow ginger over his shoulder and asked, "Did it turn you on though?"

Andrew just laughed and didn't answer. When they arrived at his apartment building he took off his seat belt and opened the door. Before getting out of the car he said, "Hey, thanks, guys, for everything today. I had a great time."