8. Facetime

Andrew

Hey Lexie

Weird request coming

Lexie

??

Andrew

Ryland wants me to confirm that you're not catfishing me

Lexie

What

Why

Andrew

We found your Instagram and now

they think you're too good to be true

Lexie

Omg

I'm not catfishing you!!

We can facetime to prove it, but I don't have my face on rn

Andrew

They want you to facetime us for the vid

Just me and Garrett are here rn

:/

Lexie

Ok fine

Hold on I need to do something with my hair so I don't look like a potato

Andrew

Hmu when you're ready

"I'm kinda nervous," Andrew admitted to Garrett, who was holding the camera. It was just the two of them at the house. Shane, Ryland, and Morgan were out buying props and supplies for the date.

Garrett replied, "Aww don't be! She's seen you in the videos before! The only scary thing is what if she really is catfishing you and we have to find a new girl!"

"That's what I'm nervous about!" Andrew exclaimed, then his phone started ringing.

Garrett screamed, causing Andrew to jump. "Sorry!"

After taking a deep breath, Andrew accepted the call and was blown away by the girl who appeared on his screen. She did look a little different without the makeup and long lashes, but he thought she was pretty none the less. Her hair was tied half up and she looked like she was in an oversize Adidas track jacket. "Wow. Hi."

Garrett giggled from behind the camera at his friend's love-struck response to the pretty girl on his screen. With the camera he zoomed in on the phone in hand; he could see himself behind Andrew's shoulder. Lexie giggled and waved, "Hi Andrew..." They watched as she squinted. "Hi Garrett."

Garrett squealed in response and yelled, "HI LEXIE! THANK YOU FOR TAKING AN INTEREST IN MY BEST FRIEND. HE IS GREAT!"

"Oh my god," Andrew said, face palming. His eyes perked up when he heard her laugh again.

"Aww Garrett! I think I'm lucky Andrew is still on this call with me now that he's seen me without makeup," she replied jokingly.

Andrew smiled at her. "Man, Lexie, you are the prettiest girl I've ever seen without makeup."

He watched as her face turned a shade of red and smiled at her. She pouted at him and he could feel himself falling for her already. "Psst Andrew..." He heard Garrett half-whisper. "Ask her about the thing this weekend."

"Oh! Yeah..." Andrew started. "So. Lexie... if you are free this Saturday, I-we-I? I don't know. Would you like go on a date?"

"Yes, I'd love to, Andrew."

-

Hi everyone, thank you for reading! 

I appreciate all your votes, reads, and adding to your lists! I hope you all continue to enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it :)