♥Dear Love♥

Dear Love,

my hero

came to me

in the form of slow replies

and caramel lattes

sincerely, 

haven

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I'm writing a new book, which one would you guys like to read first? Here are sneak peeks for the two possible books.

UNTITLED ONE

s n e a k   p e e k

There's so much on my mind! So much, too much. There's way too much, too much, too much, too much. I can't think straight. I wrap my arms around my knee, drawing them my chest. I couldn't help him, I couldn't help him! My whole frame shudders as the tears fall, squeezing my eyes tightly to stop the memories. Soft footsteps approach me, and I realize Night is still here.

UNTITLED TWO 

s n e a k   p e e k

I stayed silent after that and returned to staring at the black screen of my phone. What did it mean the number no longer existed when I'd called papa less than twelve hours ago. The whole situation had me feeling restless and frightened, with the disappearance of my father and finding this man in my house yet again.

" Who sent you," I ask.

He turned in his seat with a scowl directed at me.
" Why the fuck do you think I'd answer that," 

Comment and vote which sneak peek tickles your fancy the most! Thank you so much!