'Without wasting even a single minute, rush out of your company and sit in your car. Driver already know where to take you, so worry not ;)'

As per her order, I immediately rushed out of my company after telling my secretary that we would discuss about the matter later on. When I went out, to my surprise the driver was already there with his car waiting for me to hop in.

Silently, I sat inside the car and he started driving. On my way, I tried to ask him about where we were going and all but all that he replied was- "Sorry sir. But I can't tell you." I sighed in defeat and sat quietly for the rest of the journey.

After sometime, car came to a halt. "We are here, Sir." He said and got out of the car to open the door for me. I stepped out of the car. The moment I saw the building in front of me, my eyes widened.

'Sunshine orphanage'

It's the same orphanage where me and Y/n met each other for the first time. Seeing it again, after so many months was so overwhelming that I couldn't stop the tears that started falling down my face.

"Good evening, dear." I saw Mrs. Jung and Miss Lee, standing at the entrance of the orphanage. I grinned and walked towards them, almost running.

"Mrs. Jung. Miss Lee." I smiled and hugged both of them one by one. "I am so happy to see you again." Tears were continuously running down my face.

"We are happy to see you again too, my dear." Miss Lee cupped my face and said. Her eyes were also wet, which means she was trying her best not to cry.

"Come on, dear. Let's go in." Mrs. Jung caressed my hair and dragged me inside with her.

We started walking towards the hall where rest of the children were supposed to be at. "Uhh.. I just remembered I got some work to do. Mrs. Jung, can you please follow me?" Miss Lee said, halting in her steps. Mrs. Jung replied with a nod. "Dear, you go to the hall and we will come in few minutes." She smiled at me.

"Sure Miss." I gave her a slight smile and started walking towards the hall. I reached at the door and put my hand on the handle to open it. I entered the hall but to my great surprise, it was so dark and quiet in there.

"Where are the children?" I mumbled to myself and turned around to close the door. The moment I closed the door and turned around, the hall lit up with bright light along with the cheers of little angels.

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear hyung, Happy birthday to you~" All of them cheered and jumped on me, making me fall on the ground.

I couldn't help but to cry out of happiness. I totally forgot that it was my birthday today but these angels remembered! I laughed and hugged all of them tightly.

"Thank you... Thank you so much!" I mumbled and hugged them even tighter. While hugging, I looked up to see my lady smiling at me. "Y/n-ah..." I mumbled and smiled at her.

She waved in my direction. Happiness and satisfaction was clearly visible in her eyes... After having my time with children, I walked towards Y/n.

"Hey... Happy birthday." A slight blush was evident on her face. "I hope you liked it." She was rocking back and forth and was continuously changing her gaze in between me and her legs.

Without saying a word, I hugged her tightly. "Thank you... Thank you... Thank you so much Y/n-ah..." I was continuously mumbling in her ear.

|| Step 2: Give him a surprise. ✓
_______________________________________
100% completed||