"Let me sleep, Y/n..." I whined and buried myself further into the blanket. She spoke something but the voice was not clear due to the blanket covering my ears, but one thing was clear- She was not ready to stop any time sooner!

When she didn't give up, I kicked the blanket off of my body and held her wrist to pull her on the bed, beside me. I was so sleepy that I barely had my eyes open, but I am surprised that I successfully pulled her into my embrace.

"Mhm... Much better." I mumbled and buried my face in the crook of her neck, desperately trying to inhale her scent. But instead of her smell, it was totally a different smell. And the odd thing was- her body was as stiff as a pole.

I opened one of my eyes to look at her, and when I saw 'her' I immediately rolled away from her, almost falling off the bed. "A-Ahjuma!?" I shouted, surprised to see her.

She immediately got off the bed and straightened her dress. "Good morning, dear. I thought that you would like to wake up as it is already 11 o'clock." She gave me a nervous smile.

Gosh... What have I done...

"O-okay A-Ahj-um- wait what!? 11 o'clock!?" I can't believe I slept that much! "Why didn't Y/n wake me up!?" I asked, still shocked that I slept so much for the first time in my entire life.

"She is not home, dear." She smiled awkwardly, maybe still a bit uncomfortable because of previous incident. What the f*ck have I done...

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Gone out for some work." Immediately, I picked up my phone from the night stand to call her. "Don't call her." Ahjuma said making me confused.

"Why?"

"She must be busy. Before going out, she told me that she would not be able to receive your calls." She gave me a sympathic smile to which I replied with a nod and asked her to go.

"Maybe she went to her company..." I mumbled to myself and started walking towards bathroom when my eyes fell on the couch. "What's that?" I asked particularly to no one and ran towards it. "Clothes? I have never seen them before. Are they new?" I noticed a note beside them. I picked it up and read it.

Unconsciously, a small smile appeared on my face just at the thought of Y/n buying these clothes for me. Happily, I skipped to the bathroom to get ready.

But I wonder, why did she buy these clothes for me...?

_

It's around 4pm now and I still haven't heard anything from Y/n. I tried to call her so many times, but she is not ready to answer it. I would have went to the Police station if her text saying 'I am fine, Jimin. Don't worry. Just a bit busy' would not have popped up.

I know she must be busy, but still... I can't help but to think that something bad has happened to her.

"Sir? Sir!?" I came back to reality when I heard my secretary's voice. "Are you alright, Sir?" He asked.

"Of course. What would happen to me?" I gulped and tried to focus on my work. "When did you come in?" I asked.

"About 10 Minutes ago. I was calling you since then, but you were so lost in your thoughts that..." He didn't complete his sentence when I send an angry glare in his direction.

"Enough of talking. Focus on work." I said, sternly. "What do you want?" I asked.

He started telling me the details of the company that wanted to invest in our new project. For the first time on that day I was finally able to focus on my work when suddenly I heard my phone vibrate. I picked it up instantly to see Y/n's text.