I will always love you

Why did she have to go? We were really starting to become close again. I mean after all those years I spent ignoring her because I was a popular, it was starting to go back to the way it used to be... "Honey are you ready yet?" "NO MOM!" " Well you have 10 minutes Joseph" OK!! Today is the first day of senior year and she is not here because of me.. I should have told Ashley how I felt instead of getting mad at her for going out with my brother Michael and then beating him up so bad to the point he had to go to the hospital. The memory swooped back in because today, its been exactly 1 year...But forget about that today is my first day of senior year and i plan on making it a good one..

Finally my mom said what took you so long. Nothing I said softly. Well lets get you to school then. Mom where is Michael? He took the bus honey.ohh ok. The ride to school was only about 10 minutes so I slept in a bit longer. We finally get there and I see my brother Michael we hadn't talked at all because of what happened with Ashley. I tried to say,sorry,but he would just ignore me but today he grabbed this girl by the arm and quickly ran away. I wasn't to sure

why he grab her considering he wad still going out with the girl I loved..

The day went by rather fast because since I was a senior and had straight a's through my highschool career, I only stayed for 3and a half hours. But for the few hours I didn't see Michael at all. It seemed like he was avoiding me. I wonder why that was?