I curse the day I put a foot on this forest. It's a like bad has been following me since that day.

Maybe that bad luck is Rudolf.

And what the hell is taking him this long to come here? We were not that far for God's sake! Or were we? I thought to myself.

By now each one of them surrounds me and they come at me from all direction. Relentlessly, I tried to dodge each coming attacks while making sure to punch and kick them equally whenever I find a spot.

But no matter how much I fight back, it doesnot look like it had made any difference on them!

Put I am not going without a fight though. Over my dead body. And I can see I will become a dead body soon by the blood which has been oozing out of my skin due to their claws.

Fuck. That look dirty! It could cause infection on my skin.

It won't matter if you are not even alive, Miracle.

I silently agree with my thoughts.

As if hearing my thoughts, a thunderous snarl pierced the forest. The ground shakes under my feet and the birds who had been sitting on the trees, fly away, sensing the danger.

The rogues who had been trying to claw my eyes and skin out from fuck knows how long, stop.

For a fleeting second, i see their bodies shudder in fear. They all look at them in fear, their red eyes frantic before they fall on him and an evil glint formed.

Oh hell no!

I try to step away immediately but too late. The growl distracts me momentarily.

I will kick his butts if it belongs to the person who I am thinking about!

Who announces their presence like this when there is definitely a danger?

Knowing of my mistake, I let the fate plays it's card when I was grabbed from hair and thrown back on the sweaty chest.

Two claws hold my arms, holding me in place, my skin pierced open by the pressure they exert, tearing the shirt I am wearing. 

My hairs are in disarray so are my clothes. I would be looking like a tornado hits me out of nowhere. But a satisfied smirk falls on my lips when I see similar damage on these beastly creatures. Broken nose, swollen eyes and cheeks, with cuts oozing from lips. I did a number on them.

Suddenly, human figures emerge in front of us with Rudolf leading. I look at his lap dogs following closely, their eyes screaming for murder.

Rudolf's eyes immediately seeks mine. And I what I see knock the air out of my chest.

Panic. Worry. Anxiousness. Longing.

His eyes scan my form and with each scan, I saw those beautiful eyes changing from worry to anger then outrage.

A vicious snarl leaves his mouth when he sees the claws which have been digging on my arms with blood pouring out.

If the eyes of these rogues were filled with lust and hunger for blood what I see in Rudolf's eyes was more vicious and deadly. It screams pain, a promise of destruction and not an easy death.

Sensing the aura, the notice the rogues trembling. It almost gives me inner peace.

I give a shout to Rudolf,
"Took you long, uh? Where the fuck have you been? You are really not doing a very good job in securing your territory! If I die today, I will make sure you die with me!"

I threw a menacing glare at him. It's all because of him! If he had not brought me here, I would have been at home or punching people at ring. People who are humans.

His eyes slightly soften, a tug comes on his lips. I throw an annoyed look at him.

Ignoring me, his eyes move towards the guy holding me before i see his eyes changing to golden and his body transforming to the shape of the wolf.

It roars when it surfaces and charges without thinking. He was followed by other pack wolves.

Oh here comes more blood. I sigh to myself and brace myself for more shit to hit the fan.
°•°•°

Please vote comment 💬 and share 👥
Hello everyone, yes I am so sorry for going MIA for this long.. I have been going through a rough patch in my life and the things which used to give me pleasure seems to become so difficult to continue. But I was hearing somebody talk and it hurts me to know how much I missed being here. I will get back on my updating schedule. Thankyou so much for all of you for being here and supporting me and so sorry for leaving like this. I know I have made many of you sad but I know I will always return to finish what I have started :)
Until then,
Laters.

Happy Reading 🌹