05

Throwing the bath robe over my body, I storm out. Immediately my eyes fall on my phone resting on the nightstand beside my bed.

Unlocking it with more force then needed, I search the number and hit the call button.

"Why do I have this pleasure of this call so early?" I roll my eyes at the voice.

"Blaze." I reply as a greeting while turning around and looking at my room.

The walls are painted dark maroon and a glass sliding door is situated at the right side that opens up to the balcony. A King size bed with black silk sheets is flanked by dark wood nightstands on either side.

On the left side of the room, a dresser is sat made by same dark wood consisting a good amount of daily supplies and a big old jewellery box on it.

"Miracle."

"I have something for you to do." I cut straight through the topic.

"Why do I have to do all your biddings?!" He says with a slight raise of tone.

"Because you are paid for it." I smirk and he sighs at my response.

"I swear if it weren't for the salary I'm paid every month, you'd be the last person I ever call in my life." He bursts out but my smirk remains. Oh, I know better!

"Thank you for these kind words." I reply with in a sarcastic tone.

I watch Batty as she sprawls on the black couch which is across the bed facing the big screen television. Moving towards her, I pat her head and she snuggles further into my hand.

"Give me a second." Blaze's voice snaps me out of my wondering thoughts.

"Your second is up."

Blaze is a technology man who works for my father also. He has access to all personal information about anyone and I mean it anyone!

He is 28 years old now and we have been in acquaintances since five years when my father introduced us to each other. He was so young that time working under his supervisor and now he is the one giving orders to others.

"Anyways. Like I mentioned before, I have something for you." As soon as I complete my sentence,I hear the familiar clicking of keys on keyboard.

"Alright. The name? " At his question, I bite my lips in hesitation. Why? I don't know but after a few seconds I blurt it out.

"Rudolf."

"Last name?"

"Fucking whatever."

"Huh?" He replies chuckling. I walk backward toward the bed before falling down on it.

"That means, I don't know." I shrug.

"And you expect me to search on this Rudolf guy, who I am not going to ask you because you wouldn't tell, by just his first name?" He says with sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Aha." I nod my head even though he can't see me.

"Fantastic." I can picture his sarcastic smile in my head.

"I know. Thank you." I reply in a bored tone before hanging up on him.

As my mind drifts away from him another person makes his presence in my mind and I dash toward the bathroom again, shredding the robe on the way.

I look at the tattoo on my neck. I am so pissed that he tattooed me without my permission. Not that I don't have any because I do have one just over where my heart lays, it's of Lily flower. The stem of Lily's flower designed in a way that forms the word 'Lily.'