How To Ball a Baller: Chap 6-

"... Uh Bambz... I think we did this..."

Monique whispered.

Bambi shot her a "duh!" look and turned back to face the girl.

"Um girl, are you Jared's girlfriend?" Bambi asked.

The girl, now standing, placed her hands on her hips and huffed,

"Oh no- I'm heartbroken because FentyBeauty ran out of my shade... Yes!! I'm his girlfriend! Well, arranged girlfriend."

Bambi confused, and Monique excited to catch all the tea, they all say down and discussed the complicated situation to understand it thoroughly.

"So it was my freshman year, and I just came from Tamboka High! Captain of the cheer squad, decked out and all chic- I caught Jared's eye at one of his football games here. All his friends thought I was cute and were gassing him to go and talk to me, that's when I laid down the guidelines for him... Then I founded the now most elite and number one club on campus, the B's. We all joined the same sorority or date someone in a linked fraternity and that was that... It was all perfect! Until, I made the mistake of letting this schemey newbie in and I just knew I couldn't trust her, everything I had she openly wanted, my friends, my clothes, my life! Ugh, it was all too much. But I never thought that she could get-together my boyfriend.. "

Monique looked over to Bambi, and mouthed, "gurrrrrrl this. Is. Some. TV- ish! We outta here!"

"Ugh wait hold on" Bambi gestured over her phone. "This is all our fault", she mouthed back.

She felt so bad, they thought they were helping the situation but instead, they hurt someone in the process. It was all down until a lightbulb went off in her head.

"Wait! Why don't you just breakup with him and get rid of her?!" She cried.

The girl sniffled and then she thought about it...

"That's it!!" She got up and out both her hands on Bambi's shoulders.

Shaken, Bambi was taken aback by how handsy she was already considering that she was sobbing two seconds ago.

"Wh-what!?!?" She asked.

"You can fix this!!" She shouted.

"Me? Why me? What can I do?" Bambi questioned.

"He's a ball player right? So we have to know how to beat them at their own game... Kinda like... Evening out the field.." She licked her lips, obviously hinting at drumming up a devious plan in her head.

"Well you know Bambi can pull this off? Monique now wanting to get involved.

"Oh trust me.. I know how to ball a baller!"