Roommate Etiquette 101: Chapter 4-

"Mmmhmm...Keevon huh?"

Monique, googly-eyed, asks the new gentleman that has appeared behind Bambi, and right before their very eyes.

"Yeah, the football team here is having a fundraiser and we're doing a cook-out this Friday, the day before our first home game. You know, to have everybody show support, and y'all can have a'lil fun before you show up to the game, you know I'm saying.."

Bambi just nods, as she hears the most sweetest sound to ever hit her ears.

Who is this guy?
Why am I acting so...so...shy?
What do I say next?
Oh gosh why is he staring at me now?

Her thoughts spiral fast in her head before she realizes him, and now Monique also are staring at her waiting for her to respond.

"Uh.. wait, what was the question again?" She stutters, .

Monique just looks at her as if he just asked what is one plus one, and Bambi just answered quadrilateral.

"Ha ha, I'm saying... are y'all coming out to support the Sky Buffalos this weekend" He chuckled after the silence.

"Of course!!!" Monique quickly pitched in, "she'll be there, I'll be there, we'll all be there, right Bambi??"

Bambi just nodded and smiled hugely for yes.

"Okay great, see you both there.... especially you," winking his eye right at Bambi, "Nice to know we'll all be there."

Then he strutted away from their table, and took a spot right at the table right where Benita and her crew had sat before.

It seemed that their table was surrounded by all the others in the cafeteria, and they're the center. Once Bambi got out of her thoughts she realized Monique was talking to her.

"Dontchuuu!!!" She squealed next to her best-friend.

"Wait, what sorry girl, I just-" Bambi looked towards the direction Keevon had just went in.

"I know, he cute right? And he wants to make sure we're all there," She nudged Bambi's elbow playfully, "Mhmmm especially you." They both laughed and took their plates to the garbage disposal unit and made their way back to the rooms.

"Weird how Benita just took off like that right?" Bambi asked Monique once they were about to step back into the dorm room.

"Yeah I-"

Just as they step foot into the rooms, a shuffle is heard in the bedroom. They both looked at each other in suspense, then continued to investigate the noise further past the bathrooms.

"Shhh....lemme get this on camera just in case they want footage and proof of who the serial guy is..." Monique pulls out her phone and starts filming.

Bambi just looks at her strangely then shakes her head.

"What you know like those body cams they be puttin' on police now!! Girl you know, it's a real thing!!!"

"Mhmm oh yeah...."

They sneak past the wall and hear smooching and shuffling happening in her roommate's bed. Two bumps were underneath the comforters of Benita's sheets and Bambi thought whoever the intruders were, she knew Benita would not appreciate someone taking advantage of her space like this, so she had the bright idea of exposing the two, then kicking them out and telling Benita of their little escapade...

"Aha! Gotcha! Benita's gonna be so-"

She pulls back the sheets to reveal Benita herself underneath, and another familiar character.