Chapter 4

Shady's stomach growled, she hadn't eaten in quite awhile. She walked downstairs and opened the fridge, there was only one slab of venison left.

Looks like we'll have to go hunting tonight. Vocivus said.

"I guess so." Shady said as she scorched the meat. As she dug into her meal she glanced at a picture of a girl with her parents. Shady stopped eating and stared at the picture longingly, it had been taken a few months before she had become possessed.

"I will find him one day, " Shady told the picture of her parents. "I promise."

Shady had been searching for two years, but she hadn't found a trace of the man who had murdered her family.

She continued eating, while she ate she thought about how she could find the man.

Maybe Drake could help. Vocivus suggested.

"I don't think he could," Shady told him. "He doesn't know what the man looks like."

Shady, Vocivus said. I may not know much about your parents, but I do know one thing. We need to find them, and he's our only hope.

"But how could he help?" She asked.

Just tell him you need his help, Vocivus said. And he may come up with something.

Shady thought about this for a moment, she didn't have any other plans, but Drake might be able to help.

"Alright," Shady said. "I'll ask him tonight."

Sorry for the short chapter guys, I'm running out of ideas! :(