The End. (Formal.)

It's been a while. Almost 4 years aha. Here is the ending I promised.

Two years had passed since the final meeting we read about, Elizabeth with all three boys and even Josiphine. The two years had treated all equally with both sorrow and happiness.

Emerson, Remington, and Sebastian would go out through town more often and had become regulars to Josiphine's house. They would help her make jewelry, and Emerson had even started his own shop where he sold his art. Remington could more often than not be found dancing around with the young maidens of the village, as well as children as he blasted out catchy songs about rebelling, which was much to every adults dismay. Sebastian would be out gardening, helping other farmers out as well. He and Elizabeth had moved into a cozy house, and there garden was said to he the best any had laid eyes on. Of course, there may have been a little magic included to achieve that. Sebastian would claim that he and Elizabeth just had a natural touch to gardening.

Remington and Emerson stayed back at the original house, and there had even been a lovely pathway beaten out for easier access. The boy's would often house parties of all types, and Emerson would teach some classes on art there. A major stream had also been found not too far from there, which many villagers named after the boys as the 'Royale Creek', and even sometimes the 'Three Brothers Creek'.

Elizabeth was now pregnant, along only a few 3 months along. She would stay with Josephine most days, or go back to her mother's home and help. It had been hard on her, since her father had passed a year ago. She needed help in the garden, with the animals, and other home chores. Elizabeth didn't mind helping at all. It was another way to bond with her mother, though she would have to sit out for some time due to pains.

Everything seemed to have come together almost perfectly. Life was much brighter it seemed, and she knew that the boys must have had something to do with it. They always had a glint in their eyes, especially Remington, whenever they were up to something. Usually mischievous, though as she could tell, they were just making the environment much brighter and happier. Nobody fought, at least not too violently, and there were hardly ever problems.

Elizabeth's POV

I had been at home all day, not having any breath or will power to walk across to Josiphine's, or even waddle my way to mother's. Sebastian offered a ride as he was off to gather supplies from another town, but I declined due to how faint I was feeling this morning. So off he went, with a gentle kiss to my head.

I sat down in a beautiful floral chair that Emerson had made for my birthday a year ago, sighing out in relief at how cushioned it was. It sat back just enough to ease the pain off of my back. I picked up a fan, waving it in front of my face for the gentle breeze it would give me. Outside wasn't particularly too hit, per say, but everything felt as if it were extreme today.

After a while of relaxing I heard giggles of kids outside, and the soft voice of Remington telling them his jokes. I adored how well he would get along with the children of the village, and how fantasized by him they were. I also knew for a fact that he would teach them different tricks with magic. Small ones, of course. He always would say, in his arguements with Sebastian over family dinners we held twice a week, that he would only teach growth spells for plants, and some that would allow you to understand animals. Though, that one was a bit far fetched.

I smiled and lifted myself slowly until I was stood from my seat, huffing out a breath before I make my way to the door. Peeking out at the group, I caught Remington's eye.

"Elizabeth! Hello!" He grinned and made his way past the group of children. They all ran off playing around, yelling some silly song that the Male had taught them earlier on.

"Hello, Remington. How're you doing the afternoon?" I smiled politely, leaning back a bit as I rested my hand on my stomach. It hadn't grown to be be too big, but it gave me comfort somehow when I touched it.

"I'm doing great! I've been having a small session with the kids!" He chuckled as he ran his hand through his hair, which was now blonde. How he had done that? I havent a clue. I somewhat remember Emerson speaking of this substance the boys had conjured, that could take dye out of material. Remington had gotten a bit too drunk, and decided to see what it would do to his hair. It didnt look bad, just a bit unnatural. Though nothing about the boy's appearance hardly ever seemed to be natural.

"I see that. A bit of a handful, hm?" I commented softly. "Oh, yes. Definitely. How about we go in and talk? It's a bit warm out here." He suggested, his hand on my back as he lead me towards the house. As we were about to open the door, I heard the hooves of a horse. Turning, a grin spread across my face to see Sebastian returning finally. Remington smiled as well, waving at Sebastian. "Hey, Seb!" He said cheerfully, patting my back as he did a slight jog to help Sebastian unload whatever he had got.

Sebastian hoped down and made his way over to me, pulling me into a hug as he pressed a gentle and loving kiss to my lips. "Have a good day. I hope?" Ue said in a sweet voice, a beautiful grin on his face. "As always. The pains aren't too bad today, though the heat is a killer." I chuckled as I gazed up at him.

"Well, how about i try something to make it better?" He asked softly. I rose an eyebrow at him, a small smile staying in my face. "Oh? And what exactly do you plan to do?" I asked softly, watching as he lifted the pocket of her jacket. He pulled out a silver ring, one with a few diamonds in it. My eyes widened at the sight, it looked as though if belonged to a Queen! He gently took my hand, slipping the ring onto my finger as he kept his strong stare with my eyes. "I was wondering, if you would honor me in becoming my wife?" He spoke in a slightly hushed voice, massaging my hand with his thumb. I felt extremely emotional. I stared up at him, tearing up slightly as I nodded my head. "If course I will.." I mumbled, glancing down at the ring. I hugged Sebastian close, and then we shared a kiss.

That was the start of the rest of my life, and how our beautiful family started. To this day, I still feel so lucky, and even thank Rose for making me go into that treacherous forest.

♡♡♡
Well. This is it. I hope you guys truly enjoy this. It is the longest chapter, about 1200 words. It's been truly fun to write and watch it grow. Of you would like to contact me, my Instagram is @/ughkota .