Chapter 46-Return of the genius

I went back to where Paron and Argento are, they seem to be hunting, so I teleported a few kilometers away from them, then started to walked towards then.

"Hmm, yeah, I should help them" (Zach)

"<Nature's Retribution>" (Zach)

The monsters were tangled and slowly crushed to death but not enough to destroy their materials, because I know their quality will be lowered if they were crushed to pieces.

"Zach..." (Paron)

"Yeah, you already know what was in the box don't you?" (Zach)

"Well, that was the worst goodbye you did, but it is okay since you will sometimes visit us" (Paron)

"And you seem to be having fun on the other side" (Argento)

"Yep, though, it did sometimes get annoying" (Zach)

"Zach, did you see what happened a while ago?" (Paron)

"The what?" (Zach)

"The thing that just flew to the sky" (Paron)

"No, why?" (Zach)

I now could lie to them cause I cut off our bond and made it seem like we are still connected.

"Good grief, the kingdoms are now on high alert and had prepared to send wyvern knights to explore that floating thing but it disappeared soon after it flew" (Paron)

"Sorry, but I had been busy working, but I am free now so I could just stay here for a while" (Zach)

"Why don't we go buy some equipments?" (Lorn)

"Good idea, you guys go buy what you want, I already have what I need" (Zach)

We went to the street where lots of people are cramped, because of this place being the only place where you can buy items this place became cramped.

"Yep, as usual this place is extremely crowded" (Zach)

We went all around and bought many things and sometimes talked to other people, I don't know why but we still did.

"Oh, sorry, it's time for me to go back, I'll see you later!" (Zach)

"So soon?" (Lorn)

"Yeah, don't worry I'll be coming back here" (Zach)

"We'll be waiting, so please come back here" (Lorn)

"I will" (Zach)

I went to an alleyway cause the demon I met a few days ago was being cornered.

"Why don't you just pay?" (Person 1)

"I can't I have no money" (Demon)

"If that's the case then!" (Person 2)

Person 2 went ahead and tried to grab her.

I shot Person 2's hands, since I had already worn the Gun glove, I was able to shoot them while I was on my way.

"Ahhhh!!" (Person 2)

"What the?!" (Person 1)

The shot bullets teleported back to the gun.

"Dont you dare make a single movement, if you do I will shoot your heads" (Zach)

The two were having cold sweat, having been prepared to run, they immediately ran at different directions one towards me and one the other side.

"Seriously, why always head on?" (Zach)

I shot Person 2's head, and used tracking bullets to kill Person 1.