Chapter 16-Testing the fire crystal

"Hmm, this mana potion might be good when fighting"(Zach)
"Let's try this fire stone for now"(Zach)
"First of all how do I pour mana onto this stone?"(Zach)
'They did say 'pour' so like water?'(Zach)
"Nope, didn't work"(Zach)
'Let's try thinking about mana as electricity and try charging this fire crystal since my skills use mana, so will it work the same on magic crystals?'(Zach)
"Hmm, that didn't work"(Zach)
'How about mana as an object and move it to the stone?"(Zach)
"Oooh, it worked!"(Zach)
'If it's that easy to do even if a person doesn't know how to do it then kids can do it too?'(Zach)
"Lets just put that aside for now because if that is true then they are either stupid or they want to harm the kids"(Zach)
"How long will it keep on working?"(Zach)
After 5 minutes it stopped working.
'It only works that long?'(Zach)
"Well I can just keep on charging it while cooking"(Zach)
"Let's just make a pseudo stove and use it to cook, I'm getting hungry"(Zach)
"Thankfully I have lots of woods, stones and irons remaining after building the house I can just use that to build the pseudo stove"(Zach)
______
After building a pseudo stove
______
"Now lets cook!"(Zach)
"Wait where's the frying pan?"(Zach)
"Well no use arguing about that so, 《Transmute》"(Zach)
'This should do it'(Zach)
20 minutes later and the meat was cooked.
"I can use this as a torch right?"(Zach)
'But how can I pour mana into the crystal from far away?"(Zach)
"I can ponder about that later but since I got the mana potions lets go deeper into the cave"(Zach)
And so I went to the cave with the mana potions on my bag which I made while practicing my sewing skills, extra meat on a wooden food container that I made through Transmutation and the fire crystal on my hands.
'Well what can I do about it this is the only way in can use this as a torch'(Zach)
"It's about time I go deeper and see what's in there"(Zach)
________
Sorry for the late update!, but before you start complaining please hear me out.

After I posted chapter 15 I got sick, while I was sick I couldn't use my phone so I couldn't write a chapter and my body felt really tired at that time so I wasn't able to do much except to sleep, so updating the story was delayed.

And school just started who's excited or who's happy that school started.

I'm not very happy that school started they either give a lot of homework or tests and learning things there either  lowers my Imagination or increases it, depends on what I learn, so the schedule might be tight(for me).