even if she falls

Start from the beginning

Thomas almost choked. He texted back quickly with "nothing maybe doing some homework...y?"

Newt texted back fast. "Wanna chill w/ me and mean-hoe?"

Thomas wanted to scream. Of course he wanted to see Newt other than in the shitty bar. Deciding to play it cool he texted back with "sure."

He got an almost immediate response of "text me your address, I'll pick you up in fifteen."

Thomas felt his heart jump in his chest. Newt was picking him up. He was hanging out with Newt. He...he looked like shit.

Thomas ran to the bathroom to brush his hair after sending Newt the address to his apartment. He was internally freaking the fuck out.

When Thomas finished making sure his face looked okay he put his shoes on and smoothed out his black hoodie.

He sat on the couch trying to calm his racing heart until Newt texted him with "here."

Thomas grabbed his wallet and keys and headed outside, almost choking when he saw Newt in his driveway.

Newt had a small black car, he had the windows rolled down and his radio was turned up loud. Thomas opened the passenger side door and sat down, smiling at Newt.

"Hey."

Newt smiled back. "Hey."

Newt looked unfairly good again. He had on a long sleeve black shirt with checkered racing stripes down the sleeves and ripped blue jeans.

"You good to go?" Newt asked as he looked Thomas once over before putting the car in reverse.

"Yeah."

Newt just nodded as he reversed out of the driveway. "It's nice out today, I was gonna bring Minho's motorcycle, didn't know how you'd feel about that."

"Minho has a motorcycle?"

Newt nodded as he drummed his hands on the steering wheel to the song that was playing.

"That would be cool," Thomas said, internally cheering that his voice didn't sound strained. His chest was tightening at the thought of getting to wrap his arms around the blonde boy.

Newt smiled at that. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

He hummed. "Maybe when I drop you off we'll take it out."

Oh my god they were only in the car and Thomas was going to have a heart attack.

"I'm about to educate you Tommy," Newt said as he turned up the radio.

The song he was playing was good, Thomas had never heard it before but he could faintly hear Newt singing and that was enough to make him want to die. He could barely hear him over the music but from what he could hear Newt was good.

Newt pulled into the driveway of a small flat. It was a one story house but the siding was grey and it had a really nice front window.

Newt turned the radio down as he parked the car.

"What song was that?" Thomas asked as he got out of the car and followed Newt up to the front door.

"Run for Cover by The Killers!" Newt shook his head as he unlocked the door and pushed it open. "That's a classic Tommy." Newt led Thomas inside before cupping his hands around his mouth and yelling, "honey I'm home!"

"Baby! I missed you!" Minho appeared from a side room that Thomas assumed was a kitchen because he had a sandwich in his hand. "Hey Thomas."

Thomas nodded his head at him.