Shivaay coughed out loudly upon hearing what he had just said. "Man, stop with your flirting already, she is taken" Abraham raise his brows as he chuckle lightly. 

"Hey Annika, shivaay sure has hots for you" he threw a wink at annika and turned to shivaay who was now by his side and landing a smack on his head.

"You talk to much, now lead us towards the farmhouse before I run with a knife behind you" Abraham rolled his eyes. "Where's your luggage?" Shivaay scratched his head when he saw Abraham's curious eyes looking for what that wasn't present.

"We decided to buy everything here" Abraham nodded is head with still a bit of weird expression, how come someone would come without luggage? He had shrugged off his thoughts before they would get more weirder.

Abraham knew shivaay from when he remembered them being chadhi-buddies. Abraham was though a year older to shivaay, he wouldn't ever thought him like a younger brother. When Pinky and Shakti were back in New York for some years with shivaay, they grew bonds with the other Indians living in the colony.

"Look, the farmhouse isn't in a very good condition so we only managed to clean some rooms and the kitchen and hall of course" Abraham unlocked his Mercedes-Benz E63. Shivaay was stunned for a second as his eyes locked with the black car standing in front.

"Are you sure you aren't into some underground fighting right?" Abraham let a chuckle out. "Shivaay, do I look like a mafia or a don to you?" Shivaay shook his head and opened the passenger seat's door.

Annika didn't utter a word, all she did was admire the whole place very keenly, she never know if she will come back here ever but she knew if shivaay was around her for the lifetime, he would make her head spin with traveling to thousands of places.

"I heard about you were marrying Tia?" Shivaay frowned, news spread easily is all he thought. "Yeah, I was" he nodded. Abraham looked back at the backseat to see Annika, seeing her gaze outside the window. "Your girl is very fond of New York already" Shivaay raised his brows and looked back at her.

"Yeah. Annika, aren't you hungry?" Annika's trace broke broke and her eyes met his. "I do, I am hungry, you don't care now, do you?"

"Aww... Someone's not liking it when I don't pay attention to her" Annika rolled her eyes and huffed in frustration. "Man, if you would continue teasing her she might eat you alive" Abraham winked at Annika who seemed to beam with a smile back.

"Abraham you are very sweet"

"I know babe" with a grin, Abraham gave Annika a fist punch. "I will make sure that I don't even accidentally call your number even if we are in danger"

"Hey Annika, Someone's jealous" Annika giggled and played with her fingernails. As much as she loved teasing him and making his jealous side to come out, she knew shivaay loved to do the same.

Abraham paused the car after several minutes of silence. Annika looked out, her eyes sparkling in amusement. The house that stood in front of her was double the size of mansion back in Mumbai.

Shivaay opened the door for her before she could faint in the seat itself. She gave a sweet smile and hopped onto her feet. Straightening her top and jeans, she tied her hair into a neat ponytail.

"Thankyou Abraham" Shivaay gave him a fast hug. "Well, no need for that and yes, I am just a call away whenever you need me" Abraham shook his hand with Annika and grinned at her.