You Can't Resist Me (Uke! America x Seme! Russia SMUT)

Suggested by @america_fxckyea

Kink/Fetish: Rough Sex

It was the end of the monthly World Meeting, and America, uncharacteristically, was feeling extremely uncomfortable. Throughout the entire meeting, Russia stared intently at him, faint traces of a smirk playing about on his lips. The other countries began to rise out of their seats, collecting their bags, coats hanging over the back of their chairs, and saying their goodbyes to the others. Italy was singing joyfully- for no apparent reason, mind you- and Germany sighed as he and Japan listened, more out of politeness than anything else. England was reading a letter from his brothers- Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland- a small smile plastered across his lips. Austria was talking politely to Hungary, well, he was, until Prussia came along; which resulted in Austria scolding the other.

A couple countries nodded politely to America as they left, and America nodded back. Cuba glared at America as he passed, thick eyebrows furrowed. Russia didn't stand, and continued to stare intently at him, an intimidating aura surrounding him. America glanced away, averting his gaze away from Russia.

America left the room, making his way down the corridor outside of the meeting room. As he was walking, America felt a hand being placed on his shoulder. He jumped, and spun around, seeing Russia smiling sweetly- to him, it was freaking terrifying!- as he towered over America. A shiver ran up America's spine, the skin prickling as a creeping sensation swept over him. "What do you want?" America asked, gulping, trying to look at anything that wasn't Russia. Russia continued to smile down at him. Russia's light hair framed the sides of his face perfectly; his scarf ties securely around his neck, the medals on his chest gleaming in the light. 

"What do you want?" America repeated himself.

"You have been avoiding me," Russia replied vaguely, the hand on America's shoulder gripped tighter. "Why is that?"

America continued to avoid looking into Russia's eyes. "I... I don't know what you mean!"

"You are knowing what I mean," Russia's voice became slightly deeper, the happy smile no longer traceable on his pale face. Russia grabbed America's chin and yanked his face to look at him. Russia's amethyst eyes bore into America's sky blue ones; the usually calm, twinkling amethyst was replaced by a swirling rage. Oh, shit!

America yanked his head away and turned, walking away from Russia. Russia glared after him and followed him with a swish of his coat, scarf flying behind him. "Why?" Russia asked persistently, walking alongside America. Russia grabbed America's arm and wheeled him round to face him again, eyes staring furiously into the American's. "Answer me!"

America shook his head angrily and fought to loosen Russia's grip; however, he couldn't. In a swift movement, Russia had America pinned against the wall, his arms being held over his head with one of Russia's hands, the other lifting his chin up. He let go of America's chin and began stroking his soft blond locks with gloved hands, gaze sweeping over him fondly. "Why must you be like this?" Russia sighed, continuing to play with America's hair.

"I can't be doing this anymore, dude," America said after a long pause filled with Russia's gentle caresses and the faint sound of breathing. Russia stopped stroking his hair abruptly before resuming again.

"And the reason being?"

"If anyone else found out about this, I'm done for," America said in a hushed tone. "If my boss found out about this..."

"No one will find out," Russia replied calmly, leaning in ever so slightly. "I'll be making sure of that."

Russia closed the gap between them, locking their lips in a passionate embrace. Their lips moved in perfect unison, despite being deprived from the other's for so long. America felt conflicted- it's not like he didn't want to be with Russia, however terrifying he may be at times, but he felt that he couldn't let the relationship continue. So why am I kissing him back? America asked himself furiously. Then, a small, nagging voice- similar to that of England's- answered him: Because you can't resist him!