Unexpectedly, the kitchen behind the clinic turned out had enough equipment for cooking. Jimin just boiled water in the pan and waited for them to boiled, so he sat and facing Jungkook who was writing something.

“Food…syringe…alcohol….automatic…thermometer…”

“Do yo want to order all of that?” Jimin sounded out after he watched Jungkook muttered to himself.

“Yes….” Jungkook answered without looking up –his fingers were still writing fast on a paper, “I have to ask them to Professor for anticipation.”

“Ohhh” Jimin muttered on his chin –watching Jungkook kept writing his list.
But unexpectedly, Jungkook directed his glare towards Jimin who immediately felt nervous.

“W…what?” Jimin asked –worried.

“You… can you do injecting?”

DEG

Jimin’s eyes dimmed,  he played his fingers under the table with fear.

“Don’t tell me you can’t do it, Jimin! that’s the most basic thing for nurse to do!” Jungkook’s tone rose as Jimin’s body shrank futher under ice boy angry gaze.

“I…I’ve ever tried sometimes…but… I also don’t know why…. something make me always failed…. Either I couldn’t find the bloodvessel, I....usually inject too hard…I… I’m…” it was useless for Jimin defended himself when he saw Jungkook’s cold gaze.

"I even trained with my own hands…but it..it’s still difficult….” Jimin’s voice was almost like a whisper. He was embrassed, scared, and looked very stupid dismantling all his shame in front of Jungkook.

Jimin remembered how he was laughed by his classmates every time he was scolded by the lecturers for his failed attempt taking the blood sample from his partner. How he ended with trying inject his own hands, but it was imposibble to practice alone.

“Aishhhh…” Jungkook took a deep breath, one hand ruffled his hair in frustration, “Why didn’t you ask for my help to be your practice partner?”

“EH?”

Jungkook’s strange question succeed in stopping Jimin’s depressed thought. Jimin widened his eyes while looking at the ice boy in front of him.

Did he not hear right?

“Are you even willing to do it?” Jimin asked, still doubting his hearing. Who knew he had heard wrong? It was impossible for a Jeon Jungkook offered himself as Jimin’s next failed victim.

As if he could see doubt through Jimin, Jungkook hurriedly rolled up the sleeve of his sweater to his elbow, “I bring some sterile syringes, you want to try it now?” Jungkook said, challenging Jimin.

“No –not now Jungkook, let’s eat first.”

Right at that time, the water Jimin left was boiled. He was busy inserting two packs of ramens while Jungkook was staring at Jimin’s back with his chin rested on his palm.

Not until five minutes later, their dinner was ready. The cold whether of the countryside made both of them finished their meal quickly.

“Take the needles in front pocket of my suitcase Jimin.” Jungkook ordered, still not forgetting about their conversation before dinner. Jimin moved anxiously, this time he didn’t obey Jungkook’s orders and remained motionless in place –staring almost beggingly at the bespectacled boy in front of him.

“Why? Are you scared?” Jungkook’s eyebrow rose up to look at Jimin.

“I….” Jimin ran out words to explain his troubles.