"Could you please at least put your shirt on? I don't need this person at the door seeing you shirtless. I mean what if it is a fan?"

"Alright alright. Don't get your panties in a twist." I saw him put his shirt on before I opened my door. I opened it to see Liam and he didn't look happy. I closed my door behind me as I stepped out.

"What's going on? Why is he here?"

"Luke called him and he was here to see me."

"Why though?"

"Ummmm he just wanted to see how I was doing." I lied.

"I know your lying. The whole dorm could hear you moaning. I'm down with you. How could you cheat on me?"

"I'm sorry Liam. I love Harry and I never stopped. I like you a lot, but I don't love you. My heart always belonged to him. I'm sorry. We can be friends."

"No we can't. Goodye Bindi. He's just going to break your heart again. I hope that you have someone to help you and you know what it won't be me." With that he turned around and left. I went back into my room and saw Harry with his arms opened. I ran into them and hugged him back. He was rubbing my back as I cried. I don't think I've ever cried this much in my life. I fell asleep after I couldn't cry anymore.

Harry's POV

As soon as Luke called me I was on the first plane out to Australia. I couldn't wait to see Bindi. I missed her so much. When I arrived in Australia from London I went straight to her college. Ashton had already texted me all of the information so I all I had to do was walk to her dorm and find her room. I found it after 5 minutes of walking up and down the halls. I opened the door and she was fast asleep. I wallked up to her and took my shoes, shirt, and pants off. I climbed in behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I was fast asleep in minutes.

I awoke to someone screaming in my face. I opened my eyes to see Bindi staring at me. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked me. 

"Luke called me and told me about what has been going on."

"I knew it. I knew he called you." She practically yelled in my face. 

"Why though Bindi? Why did you leave and not tell any of us most importantly me?"

"I didn't want to hurt you guys especially you. I loved you Harry." She loved me. I had so many more questions to ask her, but right at this moment I wanted to just kiss her, but first I had to kiss ask her one question.

"Do you still love me?" She nodded her head and I finally did what I wanted to do I kissed her hard. She kissed me back automatically. I put my tongue up to her bottom lip. She wouldn't let me in so I squeezed her side and she gasped. I took that moment to stick my tongue in. It felt nice to have our two tongues dancing together. She took her shirt off next and I took mine off too. Next she did something I thought she would never do. The bra came off and I was amazed. I took them into my hands and squeezed which earned me a moan from her. I took one into my mouth while playing with the other one. After a while I switched and she was wrapping her arms around my neck and moaning. Then I heard a knock at her door. She sat up and started yelling at me to get dressed. I just sat there looking at her. She started yelling at me to put my shirt on so I put it on to make her happy. I didn't get to see who was at the door since she closed it right after she opened it. My phone started to ring and I looked at the caller I.D. It was Niall and I knew the gang would be with him.

"Hello."

"Harry! How did it go?"

"Great Ni! How are you and the guys doing?"

"We're good. Happy for you."

"Thank you. I'll be back in a week and I promise I'm back to my old self now."

"Good good. Well the lads and I just wanted to see if everything went alright."

"Everything's great!"

"Alright well we will let you go! Bye Harry!"

"Bye Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn."

"BYE!" I heard them all shout bye as I hung up and Bindi walked back in.

"What's wrong?"

"Liam just broke up with me." I opened my arms for her and she ran into them crying. It took her only 10 minutes to cry before she fell asleep. I put her down in bed before I called in some favors. I had made my calls and I was back in her room 10 minutes later. She was still asleep so I got into bed with her and wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep again.

Sorry I know this short, but I'm tired. I'm not writing another chapter until more than one person comments and votes (you know who you are) and gives me more ideas since I'm having writers block.