5

Sun-Hee POV.

After a long talk with Min-Ju's teacher and a few tears later, I was ready to go back with my child and the man that was making my life brighter than ever.

I stood by the entrance of the playground looking at Min-Ju laugh as Taehyung covered his eyes; Min-Ju seem to notice me standing there as he started to run at me hiding behind my legs.

"mom, don't let Tae find me"

I let out a giggle but nodded my head none the less. A couple of seconds later Teahyung uncovered his eyes looking up to see me standing with an obvious child hiding behind me.

He smiled letting out a chuckle while approaching us.

"Hey Sun-Hee have you by any chance seen little Min-Ju anywhere near here?"

" What?!? Teahyung! have you lost my child? I was gone for only twenty minutes."

"I'm sorry Sun-Hee, we were playing hide and seek but little Min-Ju is really good at this."

Then we heard a little giggle followed by a small head coming out of it's hiding spot.

"Tae I'm right here!!"

Min-Ju let out a laugh as Teahyung carried him and spun him around.

"You're good at this game Min-Ju. For a moment I thought I lost you"

I smiled at their grins and threw my self at them in a group hug. I kissed Min-Ju's cheek as I couldn't reach his forehead, him being carried by Tae made him out of my reach, and also grabbed Tae's hand making his eyes open wide.

"Let's go eat something"

Both of them nodded as I started to drag them, Min-Ju still in Tae's one arm as I held his other hand, to Tae's car.

We had gone to eat pizza and to take a walk in the park. We were on our way to my house and Min-Ju was excitedly talking with Taehyung telling him about his first month in school.

One month. Wow. I can't believe that we met Teahyung a month ago it feels like days. Min is in school, we met Taehyung, my work is going incredibly well. My life has never been better.

"What should we watch?" I asked

We had just arrived and we were preparing for our last event of the day.

"Mom can we watch Transformers?"

"Sure, why don't you go and change while I make some popcorn?"

He nodded his head and ran upstairs.
Shaking my had I walked to the DVD putting the movie in and pausing it walking to the kitchen searching for the popcorn bags realizing that they are at the top of the shelf with all the other snacks.

  "Why did I had to put them all the way up there?" I murmured to myself.

Standing on my tiptoes and jumping a bit trying to reach for the bags seem to be a harder job. When I had given up, and I was ready to go for a stool. I felt a warm presence on my back. When I turned, I came face to face with a warm chest. Looking up i met a beautiful pair of brown eyes staring at me.

     "Hi"
"Hey"
            "Hi"
"Hey"

I giggled and looked down, my cheeks turning crimson red. When I looked back up Teahyungs face was closer that before and his eyes were focused on my lips. I gulped .

"Sun-Hee?"

    "Yeah?"

"I asked Min-Ju something and I dont know if I did the right thing"

"What did you asked?"

He hesitated before responding "I asked him if he wanted me to be part of your family"

"......what?"

  "I'm going to be honest with you. It's been a month since the day I met you and it's been the best month of my life. The moment I saw you I knew that it was love  at first sight. It was the same with Min-Ju I loved him the day I saw him in the amusement park and I- i think- no I know that I'm falling for you and I dont know if you feel the same or if it was the right choice to tell Min-Ju but if you would give me a chance I promise you that I will love you and Min-Ju for the rest of my days. I know and my hyungs have tell me that having a child is a great responsibility and I want you to know that I am committed to take risks for you both I want to."

I didn't know what to say; I was quiet for a moment but when I was about to open my mouth a sob was heard from the door. Teahyung and  I both turned  to see Min-Ju crying by the door. I opened my arms and he came running jumping into my arms. I turned back to Taehyung tears in my eyes and nodded my head.

"I want to give us a chance. I really do...oh my god"

And I threw myself into his chest Min-Ju between us I felt him give my forehead a kiss before he separated us looked into my eyes and then pecked my lips leaning his forehead onto mine, then turning to Min-Ju giving him a kiss in the forehead.

"Why dont we go sleep?" He asked

Both Min-Ju and I nodded our heads making him chuckle. I grabbed his hand and walked us out of the kitchen pausing for a moment to turn off the TV and then escorting him to my room where the three of us could fit.

The three of us laid down my back against Tae's chest and Min-Ju's against mine. Happy tears were still coming out of my eyes when a little sob came from my son.

"Mommy?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Does this mean I have a complete family now?"

I turned to face Tae a smile in my face.

"Yeah love, we both have a complete family now"

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Tae's arms tightening around both Min-Ju and I making a smile appear on my face.

~~~~~~~~

I know, I know
This update is really late and I apologize. I actually had no will to continue this story. It had started bad and I wasn't really satisfied with the way I wrote it. But that is going to change I have dicided that I'm not going to give up on it. I'm going to be fixing the errors and how this piece of crap has been written I'll make it a piece of art instead. I am thankful for the supportive comments and the reads.
I hope everyone is taking care of themselves this pandemic is huge and I really wish for  no one to get sick take care of yourselves and remember that everything happens for a reason love you all and love yourself

- TT